🍁 Failed Study Sessions

➜This Chapter Will Be In Third Person POV
They are dating in this chapter!!
Author is eepy

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙
Exams were coming up in Kamiyama High. Which were bringing stress to the students, because they hardly learned anything and they had little time left of learning.

But, Akito Shinonome was different, he wasn't stressed like the other students, he didn't care what score he would get. Which led to the concern of his boyfriend, Toya Aoyagi.

Toya has always been academically smart, never failed a single class, the opposite of Akito (opposites attract) he always convinced Akito to atleast get his grades higher but it wouldn't work. But Toya wanted his boyfriend's grades to improve so he called him to study together.

Ring ring ring

"ENA GIVE ME MY DAMN CHARGER BA- oh hey Toya!" Toya slightly laughed at the change of tone in his voice. "Hello Akito. Can you please come to the SEKAI? Please bring your books too." Toya said in a calm voice.

"Okaayy... But why the books? Don't tell me we're gonna be studying.." Toya hummed softly, pointing out that the other was correct to which Akito replied to with a groan. "C'mon Toya... My grades are good enough no need to pressure me."

Even on call, Akito can tell the expression of Toya behind the phone, which was a disappointed look. Akito knew Toya too much. Ko

"Akito.. I'm not trying to pressure you, I'm trying to convince you to.. higher your grades a bit? Please..?" The bluenette tried to convince him, luckily it worked.

"Alright fine, I'll try." Akito finally gave in and will finally try his best to level his grades up. To which Toya was really happy about.

"I'm glad Akito, meet me in the SEKAI." The call finally ended as Toya got his materials ready for the study session.

He went to his playlist to look for "Ready Steady" which he immediately clicked after finding it. Colorful Triangles filled the room as he was teleported in the Street SEKAI.

The atmosphere of the SEKAI was always calming and relaxing, which in Toya's opinion, was perfect for studying.

He opened the door to the crase cafe where he was met with Akito with his headphones on and MEIKO behind the cafe counter. Akito had his eyes closed which Toya assumed that he was sleeping, so he tried to not bother him.

"Hello Toya, would you like anything? Coffee?" MEIKO said in a motherly tone, she has always been the mother figure of vbs.

"Yes please, thank you MEIKO." Toya sat down next to Akito and placed the materials between them. Akito hasn't seemed to notice Toya's presence yet so Toya lightly tapped his shoulder, making the ginger notice his arrival.

"Hm? Oh hey Toya, sorry if I made 'ya wait." He rubbed his eyes sleepily and took off his headphones. "It's alright, should we start now?" The bluenette made sure his boyfriend was ready to study, as much as he wants him to improve his grades, he also doesn't want to pressure him. Things happen slowly.

"30 minutes, suddenly got tired, don't know why though." Toya nodded signalling the other that it's alright.

Akito walked over to the small couch they had at the cafe and laid down to doze off. Meanwhile Toya was organizing some of his supplies.

"Toya, come here." Toya heard Akito say in a quiet voice he turned to see Akito with half-lidded eyes and some space left on the sofa, which he assumed was for him. "Alright fine, only for 30 minutes alright?" Toya walked over to the ginger and laid down next to him.

The ginger placed the taller's head on his chest and wrapped his arms around him, despite being shorter, Akito had big arms which Toya loves to be wrapped in. Akito immediately fell asleep with his head above Toya's. The older kissed his jawline as he also fell asleep.

Studying can wait, might as well indulge in this moment while it lasts.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙

"I think they forgot that I'm here.." MEIKO thought and let out a soft chuckle at the 2 boys and went over to them to place a blanket over them.

"Ah, young love."

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙
Angst chapter next cause author is emo

MEIKO IS SO HOT 🥰😍

I can't function rn hekp

cheese