December 10th

Over a thousand reads is absolutely incredible. I cannot thank you enough for all of the support you've all shown me, I really hope you've liked the story so far, so in celebration for over ten hundred reads here's over ten thousand words worth of a chapter!
Anyways back to December 10th!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
______________________________________

Karl's POV:

Life had taken a turn for the better, if that was even possible. I had spend most of my day prior daydreaming about what a change this would be, how everyone would view me differently, but would of never expected it to feel good to be treated the way I am.

George filled me in on what had happened yesterday evening, yet still even as we are getting our stuff from our lockers this morning, bright and early this time around, he's still a flushed babbling mess about the entire situation. I could not be any more happy for him, for both of us.

The occasional students continued to stare as they walked by, eyes fixated on us as if staring hard enough at us would decipher what was going on in our tiny social bubble. But neither of us could care this morning, we where ecstatic.

We put in effort in our outfits today, considering George slept over after helping me babysit my sister he borrowed my clothes, and used my hair products (Rather then his monstrosity of 5 in 1 shampoo). George wore a light yellow sweater, some light-blue, wide-cut jeans aswell as my dark blue converse, which matched the pendant from his silver chained necklace that matched mine.

I was wearing khaki cargos, a thickly woven white sweater, my matching blue pendant that sat a bit more like a choker, resting directly inbetween my collarbones as my cross dangled in its rightful place lower down my chest, and white vans. He had even let me go the extra mile of painting his nails a deep blue, mine a glittery white whilest we obsessed over our yale applications.

Georges dad, Dan even, had helpfully pointed out that we shouldn't write anything up officially yet, considering my parents weren't home for the news and we had christmas just around the corner, we should focus on it after everything settles down. Somehow, thankfully, Dan hasn't been informed about all the social gossip going on with the teenagers in his town yet, giving George a chance to work up his courage and tell him tonight.

"-I just don't know what he'll say. Like he was the most supportive of me being gay, but to date a delinquent? That's like the equivalent of being a girl and getting knocked up by my situationship in his eyes." He rambles as I grimace, the thought of George being a girl and pregnant and what Chief Davidson would do to the culprit. To put it simple, he better be a faster runner then Dan is a good shot.

"Well obviously he wouldn't enjoy your choice of... company. But I reckon he'd suffer in silence with it when he realised how much it ment to you." I summarise, leaning against the locker and allow my eyes to slip shut, the early winter sun cascading through the windows and warming my face.
"But if you ever introduce him to the Chief, make sure he wears a bullet-proof vest the first time. Yanno, just in case."

We both burst out into a fit of giggles, music book in my hands and art folder in his as we slowly make our way down the corridor, enjoying the beam that seemed to latch to us, despite it's lack of usual warmth due to the thick snow that had settled everywhere outside like a thick blanket. George sighs happily, his usually tired eyes for once glistening with enthusiasm. I couldn't be more at peace then this.

"George." I mumble his name subconsciously, slightly nudging him. He shoots me a playful glare as he gently nudged me back.

"Karl." He can't help but smile at the familiarity of my name falling from his lips, neither could I.