Paprika (SMUT 18+)

Written by anon L and anon K. 

Labrat Oneshots Production (LOP)

Short Story Disclaimer! (NSFW 18+)

Dr. Kahl and Werner Werman have been dating for 6 months. But they are yet to do anything spicy except kiss. Tonight will be the night... Have fun reader ;)

Werner Werman thought about Dr. Kahl all of his work day. He was getting hard thinking about him sleeping last night. He could feel the energy going down to his throbbing wiener. "I have about an hour left of work then I can see him." Werner worked his ass off to make the day go by faster, then he checks the time. "3:00!" He says as his legs bolt out of the workspace. Werner's can will barely start when his penis just cannot wait. "C'mon! c'mon!" It starts and he drives so fast to see his little Kahl.  

"Gosh, I just can't wait for my big strong man to get home... I'm so wet just thinking about him..." Dr. Kahl says, rambling to his robot. The door swings open and Werner Werman is out of breath, smirking. "Baby! My husband! Ohhhhh!" Kahl runs over as the wetness of his groin spreads to his thighs and gives Werner a hug. He can feel the throbbing of his cock. "Ohh, baby... I thought about you all day." He says. "Do you vant to go to ze bedroom with meh?" Werner smiles. "But.. I'm scared... It's my first time really doing this. "Shh... My little Kahl... You are my baby, okay? I wouldn't hurt you? It will feel good." Werner convinced Kahl. "Okay then." Dr. Kahl says. "Okay then...?" Werner smirks. "Daddy..?" Kahl says. "Mmm... yes... you're such a good boy. ;)

Werner grabs Kahl and carries him up to the king's bed. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kahl persists. Werner looks at him with his eyebrows raised. "Daddy...?" Kahl says. "Yes, this is a good idea baby don't worry. 

Werner throws Kahl on the bed and rubs his thighs as they're damp. "Mmm," He removes Dr. Kahl's lab coat, then unbuttons his shirt, slowly slides off his shorts, then removes his boxers. He was all ready for Werner to pound into him. "Wait, Werner... I have to confess to something..." "Baby you can tell me anything!" Werner says. "I am... I-I... I have a... Instead of a ... um you know... I have a women part..." Werner makes a caring face... "Hey! It's okay. I do not care what your body looks like honey." Dr. Kahl smiles. 

Werner reveals his vagina. He rubs it with his two fingers the pumps the strawberry banana lube onto his pussy lips. Now Werner undresses and reveals his zood. "It is so big... and throbbing... and manly ;)" Dr. Kahl thinks as he makes a surprised face. "Is zit what zou expected zaby?" Werner says in a hot, heavy voice. "N-No... It's so big and thick Daddy... Are you sure it'll fit?" "It is going to... I zill make it..." Dr. Kahl is so drenched from being so... wet. He feels the tension and heat going down to his pussy. 

Werner gets down on the bed. He lays down Kahl and spreads his legs to the bed frame. He uses some rope from the junkyard and ties his little ankles to the bed. Kahl's vagina opens and clear liquid pours out. "Baby... You're so wet from Daddy." He starts to finger his pussy and rubs in the liquid. His head crouches down to it and licks it up. "I just zant my zaby to feel zood... So zood." Werner whispers. 

The tip of Werner Werman's dick was so pink and it rubbed on Dr. Kahl's vagina. It goes in a little bit and Kahl lets out a little squeal. He was so tight. About half of it goes into the hole. Werner is very gentle. Kahl is breathing very heavily and squealing from the sharpness. "Werner! Harder!" There was silence. "DADDY!" Kahl yells. Werner pounds into him and goes in and out. 

Due to Werner's thrusting, Kahl starts to get very overstimulated. Werner does not have much stamina left and Kahl cannot wait any more, he has orgasmed 3 times, the special juices flowing out of him slowly. 

At last, Werner finally releases his hot cum into Kahl and let's out a scream. "That was so good... you are so good." "WERNER!" Dr Kahl yells. 

Werner hasn't fucked in so long that he didn't pull out. All of his sperm would mix with Dr. Kahls eggs. "Oh fuck! Shit shit shit!" Werner says. "But wait... would that be so bad...?" "You mean you want to get pregnant!? Werner asks. "Werner... wouldn't it be nice to have a little rascal?" "But I don't want to stop fucking you Kahlly!" Kahl tries to convince him. "We don't know for sure if we are pregnant, okay? We can do whatever daddy wants until we actually get a test." Werner thinks.. "Well I did like releasing into you... Hmm... I would do that again. ;)"

It's the next after the long yet sexy night. Werner and Kahl are doing baby plans and sperm plans. Every other night they will try for 20 minutes to get is much cum in him as they can. Werner is having the time of his life. Tonight Werner is eating Kahls pussy and Kahl squirts about 3 feet long! They snuggle and go to sleep. 

In the morning Werner wakes up to the scent of warm baked chocolate goods. Dr. Kahl made chocolate chip cookies. They ate them together and Kahl had to go grocery shopping so they kissed goodbye. Now this was the time Werner's side business came in. He was a dealer. So he sold them but in the name of Kahl he would never do them. this was temporary to save up for a ring. Werner was going to propose. 

Kahl came home to Werner sleeping on the couch. "He is such a sweetheart when he's dreaming... :)" Kahl thought. He grabbed the fluffy blanket and gently put it over him. Kahl starts to unpack to goods and home necessities when he grabs something. It was the pregnancy test. 

He woke up Werner Werman in excitement. They go to the bathroom and Kahl sits on the toilet letting his fluids drip onto the white stick. Now it was time to wait.

Next up.. Part Two: FenuFuture