🧡💜 Taegyu - Come back to me ✔️

"I'll marry you when we're older!" 5 year old Beomgyu exclaimed, holding out the flower for Taehyun. The four year old squealed, taking the flower and putting it in his pocket.

"Wan' know a secwet?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu nodded, leaning closer as Taehyun whispered to him. "My Hyungie wikes Sannie hyungie!"

"That's cool!" Beomgyu shouted, and Taehyun shushed him.

"M' not s'possed to tell anyone." He said, and Beomgyu grinned. Taehyun jumped up and down.

"I wuv Beommie Hyungie!" He said, hugging the elder. Raindrops began to drip onto the two best friends. Beomgyu smiled brightly, before his mother called him in.

"Bye, Hyunnie!" He waved to the young boy, who grinned gummily and skipped back to next door, where his parents welcomed him back into the house, his elder brother chasing him around the yard.

Beomgyu went into his own house, his mother wrapping a towel around him.

"Geez, Beommie, quick, go shower, you're going to get sick."

Beomgyu complied, going upstairs and showering. His brothers, Jungkook and Yeonjun, along his other brother Soobin, were laid on Soobin's bed playing video games as he flopped onto his own.

The next day, Beomgyu ran outside, only to find Taehyun standing on his porch, sniffling quietly.

"TaeTae? You okay?" He asked.

"We're moving." Taehyun lisped sadly. "Mommy and Dada said it's 'fow the bes' but I donch know what dat means."

"It's okay, Hyunnie, we'll see each other again."