💛 YutaxJaemin

Jaemin and Yuta were in a loving relationship. Or so everyone thought. Truth was, Jaemin suspected Yuta was cheating on him. All he needed was solid proof. Yuta came home at 3am every night. Jaemin was miserable nowadays, and all the members could tell.

One fateful night, Jaemin finally caught Yuta. Well, not so much him, but his friend, Shun Fuma Kazayaki. Shun had sent him a video. The more he replayed it, the tighter his chest got. He waited for Yuta to come home at the sofa. The members could see the shift in his mood but didn't say anything, not wanting to trigger him.

The lock clicked, and Jaemin, his eyes dark and fixed on the door, stood up when Yuta came in.

"Hey baby!" Yuta said cheerfully, but Jaemin scowled.

"Don't call me that." He hissed. He grabbed his wallet and keys, and left, but not before sending a blazing glare in Yutas direction.

"What the hell did you do?" Doyoung asked. Jisung and Chenle stood up, holding Jaemin's phone. Their eyes were glowering dangerously.

"We know what you did." Chenle spat, holdong out Jaemins open phone. "Go on, look. You kissed his sister, didn't you?"

Yuta's fave began to pale. The Dreams members stood in one line, glaring fiercely at Yuta, while the NCT members stood up.

"Someone better go find Jaemin." Taeyong said quietly. "Johnny, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, you deal with this guy."

"Me, Chenle, Jeno and Doyoung will go find Jaemin."

"Okay." Taeyong left with the others, and Johnny towered over Yuta.

"You." Johnny said. "What made you think that was okay, huh?"

"I-"

"HE LOVED YOU!" Jaehyun said angrily, flaring up. "HE LOVED YOU WITH HIS ENTIRE HEART AND YOU TOOK IT FOR GRANTED! YOU TOOK HIS HEART AND BROKE IT!!!"

"I-" Yuta was at a loss for words. Jaehyun had threatened him before. If he ever hurt Jaemin. And now he'd done just that.

"If Jaemin comes home and decides to hit you, I would say you deserved it." Johnny said. "You better leave, Yuta."

"Wha- you can't kick me out of NCT!"

"But I can." Taeyog was back, and they saw Jasmin sleeping in Jisungs arms,ntear tracks glittering down his cheeks. "Sung, take him upstairs."

"You should really leave." Taeyong told Yuta.

____________________

"How is he?" Jaehyun asked, going into Jaemin's room. Renjun, Jeno, Chenle and Jisung were sitting around.

"He was crying when we found him." Jisung said. "He exhausted himself.

"You kids go and rest." Jaehyun said, sliding fully in the room. "You've had an extremely long day, and you don't wanna be overtired."

The dreamies filed out of the room, leaving Jaehyun and Doyoung with a still sleeping Jaemin.

"I can't believe Yuta would do that. Or Jess, for that matter." Jaehyun seethed, pacing the room. His boyfriend kept quiet, knowing if he spoke Jaehyun would just blow up at him. There was a groan from the bed, and Jaemin began to stir.

"Nana, are you okay?" Jaehyun asked.

"Did he really kiss her?" Jaemin asked, voice cracking. Jaehyun sat on the bed.

"Don't worry about that man, okay?" He said. "Just... Sleep."
____________________

Hello. This is SM Entertainment. We regret to inform that member of NCT 127 will be leaving the group. Due to personal reasons between him and the members, they felt unable to see him as part of the group anymore.

Thank you.

Jaemin was going to need some time to heal from this, and the Neos and NCTzen had to accept that Yuta wasn't coming back.

Hello everyone, this is SM Entertainment. Due to personal reasons, NCT DREAM member Jaemin will be going on a two month hiatus to work on his mental health. Thank you for your understanding.

When Jaemin returned, everyone could tell he'd changed. He wasn't their 'sexy' boy anymore. He rarely smiled, he was bone thin, and be was very sensitive.

Three years on and he was over Yuta. He'd found genuine love with Jisung. Yuta? He left the limelight, focused on bettering himself. Jaehyun and Jasmin also hadn't heard from their sister since the incident. From what they knew, their parents had kicked her out of the house. They couldn't believe she would kiss her brothers partner.