"ohhhh yaaaaa~"

The big, round, sticky, and sweet Kool-aid man burst through the doors of Wayne manor, the rim of his head sugary with excitement. "Ohhh yaaa~",  Bruce blushed kool-aid man's advances he didn't know if he was ready, but his bulge was huge. The sheer girth of Brucey wooceys shaft was heavily impressioned  into his tight leather pants, his member pulsing forward in anticipation for what is to cum.  Kool-aid man looked Bruce up and down. "Oh ya." He smirked with the Kool-aid falling out of his head.
"You know big guy, I'd love to see what that empty black void of a mouth can do~" Said Bruce as he slowly moved his vieny calloused hand to unzip his pants and slowly rub over himself tenderly, almost salivating for that big red hunks sweet nectar.
"Oh ya~?" Kool-aid man went onto his knees... "OH NO!!!" Kool-aid man fell down and rolled everywhere Cummings in the process.
"Oh no," Bruce exclaimed before thinking for a moment and lifting Kool-aid  man back up, "I have an idea, be good for me sexy~" Bruce slowly dipped two of his fingers inside of the man's sticky liquid
"Suck my fingers~"
"O-oh y-y-yeah,"whispered the man before licking  the tip; then putting Bruce's fingers in his mouth light suckling . Kool-aid man wated more. He actually managed to get on his knees this time. "O-oh yaaaaa~" he pulled Bruce closer and started to suck. He sucked the hardest he had ever sucked more than high school, more than the advertisements, He sucked and sucked and sucked until..... he cumed.
"Ohhh yeah I love how your shitty diet makes your cum taste like straight iron," Moaned the Kool-aid  man with Bruced sticky bat babies splattered all over his lips, which he proceeded to rough push onto Bruce's. As if he couldn't resist any longer  he flipped the Bat over and exposed his white muscular ass and slapped it so the skin was as red as the man's juices.

       THE END?