♡a dream about a portal♡

"naw bro get tf out here ain't no way." A bug crawled on the bed
"Can we burn the house down?" The bug came closer "No let it live." The bug started flying "I'M BLACK NO." A tall ass girl gets up and runs away "Get back here u black mon-" the boy chased after the girl "BRO Y'ALL ARE BEING TO LOUD THE UGLY BITCH IS GOING TO HERE U-" the door busts open.

OH SHIT
(Meme)

For the first time, The idiots felt fear (not really but like u get me right? No? Ok ♡) they were to stunned to speak. "Why are y'all awake?!" A adult screamed. "Barni go back to ur room!" The adult points at the boy. "ok." Barni slowly walks to door. "Bro if u don't go faster. Yk u ain't no turtle" The black girl said as she watched bro go slow asf "shut up suhdx u black monke—" a gasp came from suhdx "Be quiet u white depressed monkey—" Another gasp came from barni "y'all needa cut it out Ong"

The adult tells them to stop. And told barni to hurry up.
And sleepy, and suhdx just watched barni leave with the adult,  Chuckling. "sleepy, you know what would be way more fun?" Sleepy looked at suhdx. "What?" She said wondering what the heck could be going on in suhdx's head at 4:35am "if we all found this portal, and we went in it. Not knowing what the fuck would happen to us." Sleepy looked at suhdx crazy Ong. "No, that sounds like a death sentence waiting to happen." But it sounded a tad bit fun.

"Pfft- girl please." Suhdx yawned. Stretching for a second, "I'm getting tired, goodnight sleepy" suhdx laid down, closing her eyes. And falling asleep soundly. "I guess I'm the only one awake? Or is barni still awake?" Nope, barni was knocked out in his bedroom. "I'll just go to sleep to." She lays down on the opposite side of suhdx. Falling asleep to.

In suhdx dream:

"Ooo, is that a portal?" Suhdx said. As she walked up to it, she was lowkey about to walk in it until she heard two people screaming her name. Curious, she looked behind her. And saw barni and sleepy. "Guys?" Suhdx says, confused on why their here. "what are u thinking!" Barni screamed at her, pulling her away from the portal "Your not him. Bro, ur not him." Sleepy scoffed at suhdx. Like did suhdx want to leave them or something? "guys, whats the worse that can happen? It's just a portal!"

"Yeah, where u would probably die, or get killed. And we wouldn't even know." Barni said. Moving suhdx further away from the portal. But then the portal teleported right in front of them. "what the..? Wasn't it just right over—" suhdx looked behind her, and it was gone! She looked back in front of her "did it just teleport?" Sleepy says. "Well, obviously. It's not gonna let us leave so," sleepys pushes barni into the portal "AH!" as he went into the portal. Sleepy pushes suhdx in there to. But suhdx grabbed sleepys foot and pulled her in with them. "Hehehe" she chuckled.

End of suhdx's dream.

suhdx woke up by the alarm clock. She placed a hand on her head. What time was it? She looks at the time it was 9:45?! Breakfast is almost ready! She quickly gets up, and fixes her hair. She sees that sleepy is still sleeping and wakes her up. "Sleepy! sleepy! sleepy! Wake up, foods almost ready!" She shakes sleepys body. "Mm.. Five more minutes.." Sleepy told suhdx. Then suddenly sleepy got pulled out of bed! "AYH!?, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Sleepy said, still tired. "Foods almost ready, and were not even in the cafeteria." Suhdx explains, "Oh fuck." Sleepy quickly gets ready, and they leave. Heading to the cafeteria, they go to their favorite table. Where barni was sitting at. "Hey Bokos" barni waved at them. Sleepy, and suhdx sit down. "Hey barn, barn." Suhdx said, waving back at him. "So how did y'all sleep?" Suhdx said looking at them. "Mines was good, I dreamed about food. And cats" sleepy said as she placed a hand on her heart. it must've been a good dream for her. "I also have a good sleep, I dreamed about nuggets, how about u suhdx? How was ur dream?" He looked at suhdx. "Well, my sleep was great, I had a dream where I saw this portal and almost went in it, until yall came after me screaming my name. Then y'all took me away from the portal calling me crazy. Next thing u know, the portal teleported in front of us! Then sleepy, pushed u and me into the portal. But before she pushed me into it, I grabbed her foot and dragged her down with us." Barni and sleepy looked at suhdx crazy. That's one dream she had.

My hands. THEY HURT. AND I ONLY WROTE 837 WORDS BRO