6 RUDE

"Im not a blob fish, you goddamn emergency food mascot fairy!"

Paimon let out a shriek, " Paimon is not a emergency food nor a mascot nor a fairy! Paimon is Paimon!"

"Umm.. guys.."

Mona suddenly teleported you all away, well except for Childe.

Childe pov

What! They just left me!!!

I heard a jingling of bells chime in the distance and let our a sigh of ’i don't get paid enough for this.'

"So.. childe.. mind asking me why the FUCK you were with them and didn't bother telling me? I told you if you saw them then tell any agent to go tell me! I don't give a shit if you would lose their trust. I don't give a fuck!!"

Scaramouche screamed at me before I quickly dodged something.

"Feisty there, huh comrade?" He tried to kill me.

" I'm willing to kill everyone for them. And it seems you will be the first that might take a toll on them. Less rivals, though. I don't give a fuck about you, you bitch."

He ran up to me with his catalyst and went to hit me but I quickly dodged it and jumped into the air, doing any attacks he did.

He let out a scoff, as he attack me and electrocuted me, I ignored the pain, it was a bit thrilling. My life was on the line.

I felt a bit nervous, but other than that I ignored it. Not as if his was the first time I sparred with him.

Well, this one was just a bit more serious.

"Just die already! Die! Everyone who talks to them should just DIE!"

I stared at him in confusion, is he ok? I should be a bit worried if he's saying everyone who talks to them should die.

And I dont want traveller to die, I promised them that id bring them to snezhnaya. I really do care about them.

And I don't want Teucer to be sad about it.

He went up to me before trying to hit me in the chest, and he created a forcefield and stabbed my arm, and it felt numb.

"Damn, I should've put a poison on my catalyst today.."

"Your sick, you know that?"

"For them, I am, Ajax."