9 LOVESICK

spoilers of scaramouche past ig

Scaramouche pov

They.. they are so ethereal so perfect, so pretty so nice so kind so.. pure. I wont let that filthy fuck and dumb astrologist taint their pureness, nothing will make them bad!!

I kicked the body of Childe over and over again, ew it made my shoe dirty. Tch, now I need to clean my shoe because of his filthy blood.

Hmph. What will Teucer say? I have a soft spot for him, but not really anymore. He was nice but who would think it's me, yes I know I hate his guts but..

how can a puppet feel emotions?

How can puppet feel emotions.....? I think of it everyday, and it makes me surprisingly curious. [Name].. they made me feel so much and I'm not fucking being a dumbass and let it go.

fuck being a puppet, I don't care if I'm one they are mine! And I wont let anyone take them from me. Not the traveller, not Mona, not even the Tsaritsa.

Oh yeah.. the Tsaritsa will probably hold a meeting about him.

I quickly hid any traces of me being there and went away. Before I told all agents to move, and told Childe if he had any I'd kill them. Well, that's what I had to do

Their faces were afraid, nothing compared to my darling [name], though. Their face in general makes me feel... So...

I dont have words.

I heard rustling, but I didn't give a fuck. Who would believe a few people, I could tell it wasn't many

Anyways, I'll have to go on a mission soon. Missions are so stupid why do I have to go on them?

Once I was far away from the dead Childe, I called my soldiers.

"Soldiers! Why haven't you catched them yet?!"

"I'm sorry, lord scaramouche, it's just they are with the traveller and the astrologist."

"AND?! Capture them by today oherwise I might just use my fucking torture room today!"

"But, lord scar-"

"Who asked you to speak, idiot. Nobody? Now scram and get them, NOW."

I was going absolutely insane over them not being here!! With me!!

Thr traveller.. the astrologist? Don't worry, I'll have their head. And that.. dumb fairy to. For you!

They were with me all that time ago so why aren't they with me now!!