22 OLD YOU

"hi Kuni! how are you doing?" They said, smiling  at the me as I smiled back, blushing.

"Good.." I whispered, a small smile on my face, " Im happy your here.. really happy. hey.. can you promise me something?" Iasked, holding onto my white veil.

"Of course! I will! as long as it isn't bad!"

"Promise.. you won't leave me? You won't betray me? everyone.. all left me."

"I promise! hehe~ here, ill even pinky promise," They took out their finger, as I did the same.

"Now I can't break it! well, Kuni, I need to go! only for a bit! ok? I might get in trouble! see you soon!"

"goodbye for now... [name]."

that was the last time I saw you.

now.. that I find you..

you broke your promise to me.

you broke it 

why?

"I.. I hate you! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOu.. make me feel like this...why? You left me.. like everyone else.. I have to forget and move on but I CANT!"

I sobbed.. I have no purpose.. I am just a wandering soul with no purpose in life.. you.. where are you..?

[name].. where are you?

where...

im fragile.. i understand.. its the exact reason that god left me... but..

its different.. I hate her..

but [name].. why.. why why why why?

did someone forcefully take you? ill get you back! even if it takes 500 years. even if it means killing everyone. even if it means fighting every god..

all for you..

its for you.

I stared at the grass, unknowing of a blue-haired 'doctor' walking up to me.