°🥀

Kim Namjoon felt agonizing pain overwhelming his whole being as he watched the Jung Hoseok massaging his injured leg. But the pain is not because of the leg, oh definitely not, it's his heart clenching as he comes to realization of few things.

The most important being how boundaries he set up for himself are fading away into non existence just because of some brown haired male and a promise surrounding him. The promise he made to Best friend of years Min Yoongi.

"Please Namjoon-ah. You're the only one I can entrust with him. Please joon-ah think of it as debt to your friend. I know I'm asking for too much but I will compensate for you please joon-ah" Yoongi pleaded and by the look of it he looked one second away to break down into actual physically begging.

Well he couldn't bear the look in his friends eyes, not when the same pair of eyes had been there with him witnessing his downs and ups for years, providing all the comfort and care he never even felt from his family " Okay hyung, I will do it only for you"

"Oh my God. Thanks joon-ah."   And there it is that gummy smile which eased his nerves that it might not be a really bad decision if he could provide the same comfort that he find in his hyung. 

Also 1 year doesn't sound that bad.
What could really happen right?
Well he hopes nothing does.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Hii lovelies, this is Katie
I'm back. Not sure how many people here still recognize me but yeah feels good to be back.
I came with a new book and this time with intentions of finishing them.
Thanks for reading, please let me know your thoughts on this. 1st and 2nd chapter coming real soon.