Chapter 37 - Once Upon A Time

ANNE'S POV

I hear a knock on our dorm room as I was watching one of my favorite TV shows; Once Upon A Time, to kill time and give me a story inspiration. Our professor/mentor told us to twist a fairytale story to make it more sensible and thrilling.

I paused my laptop, and made my way through the door expecting Harry. He texted me about coming to my door and talking.

His eyes we're sad in a way, it seems lost as he went inside the room. I feel sorry for him all of a sudden, I don't even know why he's like this. Is it because of me or something? I just wish he would go back to his normal self.

"Hi Harry, Uhm Anne, I'll just go to Jamie's room for awhile." Emma said as I nod and she hurries away from the room.

"So, what happened?" I said to him as we both sat on my bed.

"Please don't tell anybody, alright?" He says.

"You know I won't and that you can trust me."

"Its been a bit of a war right now," He looked down as I waited for him to continue, "you know, I know that this won't last forever but I'm having the best time of my life, I just didn't know that this would end this soon. The boys are like my brothers, and I'm afraid now that one of my brothers wants to get away from this reality, this dreamy reality."

"Oh Harry." I said as I begin to understand everything he is saying and hugging him. When he ran away months back away from everything, he knew he wanted everything back. Harry loves every single thing about being in One Direction. He also wants to have a part in acting but he loves singing more.

"Harry, have faith. Everything happens for a reason. Let me guess, its Zayn." I slowly talked.

He nodded as we broke hug.

"He's been very distant after the tour, I think even before I ran away. He did marry Perrie secretly, but it isn't enough for her. After all the rumours and the news, it seems that Zayn wanted to start something new by going solo. This could be the end of One Direction, what if everybody gives up because Zayn did? What if people wouldn't enjoy out music without Zayn?" he mentioned.

"You know what, its not up to anybody else. Its up to you and the three guys. Its up to you four. People should be proud of you guys, because you, Niall, Louis and Liam never gave up. They will surely love the tunes you'll make, directioners love everything about you guys. Even Laura would buy your barf if it wasn't that expensive on eBay." I said the last part as a joke, hoping he would smile. He gave me a small smile. "Promise me, don't give up on us, directioners and your mates." I told him.

"So, you're saying that you are a fan of One Direction?" he babbled as I hit his arm with my hand jokingly.

"I promise not to give up." he swore.

"Good."

"But, are you seriously a directioner now?" He asks as he gives a genuine smile.

"Well, considering that I'm hanging out with you and that One Direction is my new favorite boyband, then yes, I am a directioner." I proudly say.

"I like you so much, Anne. Thank you for everything." He says.

"I like you, too." I finally said as I smiled at him back.

It was amazing to admit it to him that it just slipped. He smiled widely as his dimples deepen and kissed my forehead.

♡♡♡

I introduced Harry to 'Once Upon A Time' as we watched season 1. I told him that this can help him forget those issues he is stressing about, even just for a few minutes. We both sat beside each other and watched a few episodes as I begin to yawn and I begin to become sleepy as the credits rolled for the nth time.

"Wow. That TV show is amazing. I love to watch more but you seem sleepy, I'll just drop by soon again." He said as we both stretched our arms.

"How'd you get inside and out the dorm building, its already almost midnight? They should tighten the security." I wondered as I yawned again.

"Oh well, you know. I have my ways." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, well, well. You gave the guy a concert ticket, didn't you?"

"A backstage pass as well, to keep him from telling the press as well." He informed me as he prepared to leave.

"You never fail to surprise me, Harry." I said as I hear Emma enter the dorm room. Good timing, Emma.

"So, are you free this satuday afternoon?" He asks as he is about to leave.

♡♡♡

HARRY'S POV

Last night, was alright. Visiting Anne and opening up to her is the best decision.

She gave this honest reaction which I'm thankful for, and I know, I just need to get that out of my chest. I will fight for One Direction knowing that the three other boys will do, too.

That is not the best part, she told me she likes me back. Its one of the best news I've heard this week, and its awesome!

I shared my news to Gemma and the boys except Zayn after I got home. More like group message because I'm all happy, and because I wanted to talk to the boys including Zayn, this afternoon about the leaving issue in Management's place. I don't want to face my fears, but I need to, I need to not give up.

Let's just see what happens.

《A/N》

Hey Guuuuys!

Lets just see what happens, as Harry says.

Haha.

Thank you and I love you guys.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Happy Writer = Happy Readers

Love,
Tris. ♡♡