Chapter 1

1

"Chris Carson's here!!" my mother yells to me up the stairs. As I put the finishing touches of my make up on and I'm ready to go.

"Coming!" I yell back down the stairs. I grab my bag and run down the stairs, all ready to go.

"Hey Chris. You ready?" Carson asks me while I'm running around the house trying to find my purple Toms.

"Almost babe, I just got to find my shoes, and then we can go." I reply with a smile. After about ten minutes I ask my mom if she's seen my shoes.

"They are on the rack Chris. Right where you left them yesterday." She says as I'm leaving the room to keep looking for them.

"Oh right. Thanks mom!" I yell down the hall. Carson laughed which I thought was pretty fucking cute.

"So are you ready to go?" I asked.

"I've been ready ever since I've got here." He chuckled back.

"Of course Caron. Of course you always have a smart comeback." I calmly think to myself.

...

"CHRISSY!!" I hear my name being called but i don't know who it is.

"CHRITIANNA ELIZIBETH TECH!!" This time i know who it is.

"NATALIE!!!" I scream as I turn and run into the HUGE bear hug from my best friend.

"Oh god I missed you so Natie!" I bascially cry into her soulder. You see Natalie has been there for me ever since I was about five years old. Natalie has blonde hair, amazing brown eyes and the biggest smile you have ever seen in your life.

"Where have you been all fucking summer Chris? I've been worried sick." She asked me with a stern look on her face.

"I've been home all summer Nat. The question is...Where have you been all summer?' I smugly reply.

"Ugh. Fine. You win. I've been travling around the world okay?" All I have is a shocked expression on my face.

"Oh my god. You've got to be kidding me? Are you serious?!?!" I practilly scream at the top of my lungs.

"Yes!!!" She screams back.

"Ladys what's the big deal with Nat travling around the world?" Carson laughs but is still wondering.

"Uhh...It's like the biggest thing anyone can ever do Cars!" Natalie bascially freaks at Carson for asking.

"Alright, alright, I get it. It's a big deal. Chillax Natalie I was just wondering and it's good to see you." He says while holding his hands up like he is surrerending.

"Come on we should get to class. And it's to see you to Carson." Natalie laughes just as the bell rings.

...

"Omg New York was the best city during the whole trip. The view from the Empire State building at night is breath taking." She kept going on and on about New York. You see Natalie is a rammbler, so its pretty hard to shut her up and that can get really fucking annoying. I mostly blanked out while she was talking about anyother city other than New York because my mom and I neer had enough money to go anywhere so I would ask Natalie about her trips and picture myself there.

"Oh you don't know how much I wish I was there with you Nat. Hearing you talk about that just makes me want to go more but you know that me and my mother don't have enough money to go anywhere." I somehow manage to say inbetween her breaths, which i thought was pretty funny.

"Thats why I talked to your mother when I got home from my trip and the next time that I'm going to nyc you are comming with me and your mom is comming to." Natalies blurts out. Of course I'm just sitting there looking like an idiot with wide eyes and my hands over my mouth.

"You'e got to be shitten me. Are you serious?!?! I'm going to nyc?!?!" I was like freaking out because I finally get to see the city that I've always wanted to see ever since I was ten.

"Yes!! Me and my mom are going to pay for everything so you guys don't have to worry.'' I couldnt believe myself or Natalie right now. I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything because I was so happy.

"Carson!! Did you hear? I'm going to New York with Natalie!!'' I screach to him. He just laughs at me because I was so happy.

''I know babe Natalie told me already. I didn't tell you because she wanted to see your reaction to the news." He said with a smile and pulled me into a huge Carson hug (which is bigger than a bear hug). I was so happy I thought that nothing could ruin the moment. Next thing you know Carson stiffins and he's sniffing the air.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked while looking for the problem. That's when I saw her. The queen bee. Amanda Polaira. The bitchest bitch in the history of LAHS (Los Angles High School).

''Great. I wonder what she wants now. Probably to try to talk Carson into breaking up with me. Like always.'' I think angrely to myself.

"What do you want Amanda? Carson? Like you always want, but news flash he doesn't want you.'' I hiss to her. But all shes doing is standing there creeping me out and being all prissy. Carson keeps growling (I think) but she doesnt seem freaked out by that which I thought was really wired.

''Oh don't try that with me Carson. You know it won't work honey. Plus The Elders won't approve of you trying to scare a more skilled Chaser than you now won't they like that." She smirks to him and the growling just stopps.

"Okay. What did she just say? Chasers, Elders? What does she mean??" I question myself and I can tell that Natalie is thinking the same.

Amanda just smiles. "Oh so you haven't told them. You know that you should have told them or attacked them by now so they won't suffer but I guess I can make it slow and painful." All she does is smiles. Everthing after that blank but all I can picture clearly is what she changed into. A giant half-man half-wolf thing after that I blacked out.