Chapter 2

2

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Amanda shape-shifted into a horrible monster. Her clothes melted into gross, greasy matted fur. Her eyes turned into a piercing colour of red. Her nails grew into discustung, long, sharp claws. Her teeth turned into fangs and then she lunged.

Carson jumped infront of me taking the blow from what was Amanda but who now is a werewolf looking human.

Amanda ran into the side of the school leaving a huge hole in the wall.

"Carson! What's going on?!" I yell to my bleeding boyfriend

"Why attack one of you own Amanda!" Carson yells back to Amanda.

"Because you betrayed you elders!" The wear wolf/Amanda thing snarled in a deep bone shivering voice.

"Carson what does she mean!" I was freaking out and the next thing I did was a mistake. I let my wings out.

"Chris!" I heard Carson yell to me.

I did the only thing I could think of and I lunged for Amanda.

I don't know how many times I almost died, but I can say that it was a fucking amazing fight. Amanda lunged for me the same time but I was lucky to jump out of the way. I didn't jump. I looked down and saw that I was fifteen feet off the ground. I looked to my back and saw that I had wings that were twicw as long as my arms and the colour of pure gold.

''So she is the one we were looking for. Congrartulations Carson. You fell in love with the most powerful Dreamer ever to walk the earth.'' She smirked with her hideous face.

''Chris? What's going on?'' Natalie askes. I noticed that Natalie was glaring at Amanda, but what really noticed was the back of Natalies shirt. It was rippling, like when you let a drop of water fall on water.

Thankfully Amandas attention was on me.

She lunged for me and I took my sword (which was wired because I have never had one before) and I slashed her shoulder. Blood was gushing everywhere. I had no idea what came over me, but I walked up to her slowly and slashed my sword on her other soulder so deep that you could see her bone. I was strangly satisfied with what I've done.

''Chris, make her change into to her human form before you kill her. It will be fun to watch.'' Natalie smiled like the devil. I looked at her and smiled.

''Nice wings Nat. Help me please? I can't have all the glory.'' We both laughed like possessed humans. She slowly walked over with a crazy look in her eyes.

''Let me Chris. I'll get her it change.'' With that Natalie smacked her hand onto Amandas back and a white light started to come from her hand. Amanda screamed a blood curling scream, but it din't affect me or Natalie.

''Amazing Nat.'' I laughed as Amandas shape started to flicker soon she was humand again.

''Well, not so strong now are we.'' I snear to her.

I slowly take my sword and drag it across her back leaving a long, deep gash, that was oozing blood. All I could do was laugh.

''Hit her here Nat. It will be very painfull. Just what she derserves for treating people the way she did.'' I smiled and said casually.

Natalie takes her hand and slaps Amanda, and hits her with the white light. I flip her on her back and put the tip of my sword at her stomach. All I do is look in her eyes and dig the tip in. Amanda bites her lip tyring to hold back the scream.

''Is it to much? I can make it end quicker. Or I can make it last. Your choice and I suggest that you make up your mind quick because I'm getting really bored.'' I tell her with a bored look on my face.

''Chris.'' My head shoots up and I smile. Carson walks over and tells me to let Natalie take over.

''You should let her. She'll do fine trust me. She's just as powerful as you are.'' He directed the last words at Amanda. I nodded and looked at Natalie.

''Do as you please.'' She smiled with delight.

''This is going to hurt so bad you will want to die. But I will make you scream.'' With that Amanda let out a scream. All me, Carson and Natalie could do was laugh.

''I love you so much right now Chris.'' Carson told me with eyes full of lust. He pulled me close and he kissed me. The kiss got heated really fast. It stared as a peck on the lips, but then I kissed back harder. He licked my bottem lip wanting a entrace and I let him in. Our tounges fought for domince, but in the end he won. My hands were exploring his upper body. One hand went under his shirt running up and down his toned abs and my other hand would be running through his messy hair. We broke to take a breath when Natalie told us that she finished.

''Now that she's dead in her human form, we have to kill her in her deamon form. It's the only way to officially kill a Chaser.'' She turned and started to walk away, but then all she did was freeze and faint. I ran over to her and held her haed in my lap.

''Natalie? Cars what happened to Natalie? Did she pass out or did she die?''

''She didn't die. The fight was to much.'' I look at him with confusion.

''She knew what she was doing but it was just a bit to much for her body. She'll be fine. She'll wake up in a couple hours. Promise.'' He smiles at me.

''Okay. Just one question. What is a Dreamer and a Chaser?'' I look up at him. He's about to reply when my eyes roll back and everything goes black.