detention w umbitch

*This part includes smut(unprotected) swearing etc so if you don't like that stuff you can just skip this you won't miss out on much xx*

me and Mattheo walk into the classroom

this is what you wear 

 she puts us next to each other 

" Now, I have a teacher meeting it goes on for 3 hours so sit in silence and do your homework" 

me and Mattheo both say " ok" 

it's been about 30min since professor umbitch left I was doing some leftover homework when I feel a cold hand slide up my skirt I looked at him he smirked at me and continued to go higher but before he reached my panties " looks like I made you wet huh princess" he said 

" can i" 

" yeah" I replied

" ok, give me a second" he put a silencing charm so no one could hear us "Now before u do this if you ever want me to do more just ask ok love"

" yea," he told me to get out of my seat so I did and as I did that he took my top and skirt off just leaving me in my bra and undies I looked at him "Could you take something off it I'm the only one with nothing on" he quickly took his shirt off showing his abs he had unzipped his pants then he tapped my thighs signaling me to jump so I did he put me on the table and went on his knees he pulled down my panties he looked at my pussy for a bit before he started sliding his fingers up and down it made me moan a bit then he inserted two fingers into me without warning  I pulled my head back moaning he started to lick my clit moaning on it still pushing his  fingers in me, it  felt so good my legs started to shake I knew I have almost at my climax " mattheo i-i'm about to cum" 

" ok come on princess cum for me" Just as he said that I came on his hand but he couldn't get enough he licked all the excess cum and then looked at me as he unzipped his pants and took off his boxers leaving him fully naked " well what are you waiting for love" 

I got on my knees I wasn't sure how I was going to fit it all in my mouth but i started to lick the pree-cum on his tip he groaned "Come on please do more" i started to suck his dick fitting whatever i could in i could hear him moaning and so was i and i knew he liked the feeling of me moaning on his dick. " yn im going to cum" he came in my mouth i looked at him as i swallowed it " holy shit yn your good" i smiled at him he put me back on the table he took my bra off i could tell that he was staring at them " hey eyes up here "

" yeah sorry love" and at that, he thrust into me without warning but it felt good he was grabbing onto my boobs with one and the other rubbing my clit we were both moaning like crazy. I could feel his thrusts getting slower " Yn I'm going to cum" 

" no, not yet im no there yet" I moaned " shit ok" he did a couple more hard thrusts he had me moaning so loud "Mattheo I'm going to come" he looked at me and pulled out he came on my boobs, and licked it off before going back down to my pussy and started to lick my clit  MATTHEO" I screamed   and came AGAIN he looked at me " holy shit yn I really made you scream and u came like 4 times"

" yeah well you couldn't seem to get enough of me" 

yn and Mattheo puts their clothes back on and sits down just 5min later professor umbitch walks in 

" huh looks like we finished just in time" 

" shut up" I hit his arm 

" ENOUGH, you may leave now, Miss Malfoy and Mr riddle 

* first smut so if you don't like it let me know and if you have any ideas for the story lmk