CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

ALEX POV

School starts today. I'm in all of Jack's classes, and no one knows I'm his bodyguard except the principal. Also, I have to wear a fudging MAROON UNIFORM!!! I mean, yes, it's close to red, but it's more like red mixed with brown. Ew. Thankfully that's only the blazer and sweatshirt. The shirt is a button up with thin black streaks going vertically. The skirt is black and goes to about mid-thigh, and we have to wear black tights with black school shoes. Yeah, very formal. It's a boarding school but Jack and I are going as day students.

(No offence to people who like Maroon)

Mr Garcia let me drive us to school, apparently, he usually gets driven by a personal driver. Jack was wearing A white long-sleeve button-up with black uniform pants, along with his maroon blazer and glossy black shoes. He looks very handsome.

What?

Anyway, we roll into the school car park, and several students turn to look at us. I smirk.

Jack gives me a tour of the school, since not many students come into year 13. He is showing me the library when the bell rings, signaling that class is starting.

"Shit were late," Jack said, grabbing my hand and dashing up several steps and down several hallways. We have English first, and according to Jack, the teacher is a real ass. He stops outside the classroom, letting go of my hand, and I miss the warmth immediately. Jack takes a deep breath in and knocks on the door. It opens to reveal a skinny woman, with a pointy nose. The amount of makeup piled on her face makes it seem she's trying to look a lot younger than she actually is. She looks at me and gives an exasperated sigh, like I'm going to be this year's number one troublemaker.

Oh babe, you can count on it.

"Just sit down, and don't be late to my class again." She says to us. I notice there are doubles-desks, and there are only a couple spots left. On opposite sides of the room. I put on a scowl and walk over to the one with a girl sitting at it. The teacher turns to the board, and everyone gets a jump scare when I bang my hand down on the desk in front of her. "Move, this is me and my buddy's seat." She gives me a frightened look, jumping up to sit on the other side of the room, next to a boy with messy blonde hair and bulky body. He would be what some would say handsome, but he looks like a jerk to me.

I sit down at the table where the girl was sitting before, and smile at Jack as he sits down. Then I glance around the class, only to find them all looking at me. I scowl again.

"What?" They all turn away.

By the time morning-tea came around, I seemed to have made a name for myself. Rumors were flying around. The biggest one being that I was Jack's girlfriend. He and I sat alone at a table during lunch. Nobody sat with us, until the boy from English with the sandy-blonde hair came up to us, sitting beside me. Jack visibly stiffened across from me.

"Sup babe? What are you doing hanging out with this bottom-feeder?"

I rolled my eyes. "Go away"

"What was that babe? You want me to stay?"

I turned to look at him and gave him an innocent smile. "I can break your neck, and I am perfectly happy to." His smirk faltered slightly, but he quickly regained his composure.

"Mhm, sure babe. Now, let's get out of here, you can come sit with me and my friends." he grabbed my wrist but before he or Jack (who was going red with anger) could do anything, I twisted his wrist in such a way that it wouldn't be broken but it would probably hurt and get him to stop touching me.

"Thank you for the offer, but I'd prefer staying here with someone who has manners. That is all, goodbye." I twisted back around to look at Jack and took a bite out of my gingernut biscuit. Sandy-hair stomped away, and Jack looked at me in awe.

"That was awesome" He muttered.

I blushed, shrugging it off.

We had PE third period, and we were getting it easy. We ran a few laps around the field, before doing some stretches, then having a game of soccer. Unfortunately, Sandman was in this class too. He made a point to constantly wink at me and to glare at Jake.

I'm not going to sugar-coat it, but I absolutely wrecked everyone in soccer. But I tried to be a good sport, so I passed it. To Jack. We kind of won the game single handedly, but our teammates didn't really care that they didn't get a lot of the ball, they only cared that we won.

I went and got changed out of my PE uniform, then waited outside for Jack. The changing rooms and bathrooms were the only places he was kind of allowed without me.

He was taking way longer than necessary and all of the other boys were out, so, not really caring, I peeked into the boys changing room. There were only four people. Jack, Sandman and a couple of sandman's goons. Jack's nose was bleeding.

Sandman shoved Jack against the wall, then he punched him in the jaw. I stepped out.

"What are you doing?" I growled.

"Oh! Babe! We were just talking about you!"

Word Count: 926

Ooooh, cliffhanger (of sorts)

Hope you're enjoying it! :)