CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

When Alex came in, I was immediately grateful. Sure, I could do sports, and I could throw a punch if I wanted to, but Alex was a lot more skilled and experienced than me.

"I didn't ask who you were talking about dumbass, I asked what you're doing." She glared at him. He simply laughed.

"Don't be that way babe! It's okay, we were just warning him about something." He grinned at me before looking back at Alex.

Speaking of Alex, she slowly stalked up to Hudson. I was being held back by his goons that I had never bothered to learn the names of. Honestly, I was expecting Alex to punch Hudson, so when she instead put her hands on his chest and looked up at him, I was surprised. I had this odd feeling in my chest. Jealousy? Probably. She trailed her hands up his chest and to his neck, where she tugged at the hair at the back of his head. He grinned massively, placing his massive hands on her hips, while she bit her lip. She brought her mouth up to his ear and whispered something into it.

At his point I was very pissed. But when he suddenly dropped down like he was dead. I was surprised. She spun around and glared at his goons. They had gone pale.

"Take him out of here" She growled at them. They let me go, running to Hudson and dragging him out of the changing rooms. Alex stared at them until they were gone, then she went over to the sink and washed her hands muttering something about his hair being super greasy.

"Thankyou" She spun around.

"It's my job" She shrugged. Then she looked at my jaw and nose.

"Shit, that looks bad, what were they doing?" She stepped closer. Reaching up to tough my jaw.

I winced when they made contact with the already bruising skin. She pulled away. "Stay here," she instructed. "I'll be right back" I nodded, and she dashed out of the room. She came back with a medical bag.

"Sit down" She commanded as she opened up the bag, taking out some creams and other stuff. I sat down on the bench, and she came and stood before me. She seemed to be trying to find the best way to sit, so that she could reach my face.

Then she did something I did not expect in any way. She sat on my lap, one leg either side so that she was straddling me. Thankfully she had tights on under her skirt. That would have been awkward. She put some alcohol on a cotton ball and leaned forward so that she was pressing up against me.

I hissed in pain when the cotton ball touched my lip. I'm such a baby. Then she leaned back, grabbing some tissues and leaning forward again. My back was against the wall. She didn't seem to notice that she was effectively on top of me. She wiped away the blood that was beneath my nose.

It was only when I gently put my hands on her hips, she realized the position we were in. She blushed, but she didn't move. That made me oddly happy.

"Okay, you should be right now" she said, getting off.

"Thanks doc" I said, standing up and smirking. We both stood there. Alex cleared her throat.

"Let's go," she instructed.

"Yes ma'am."

Word Count: 571

Oooooh! This is exiting even for me!

Sorry I haven't been able to post much lately and that this chapter in quite short.

Hope you're enjoying the story, update soon!