3. Maybe...

It's been three days since Draco kidnapped me, but no police have come to Draco's house to look for me, and neither my father nor any of my acquaintances have called me to inquire about where I was right now...What Draco stated was true: kidnapping me was so easy because no one cared where I was missing, and kidnapping me didn't cause him any problems.

Being confined to Draco's house wasn't as terrifying and torturous as I had imagined because Draco wasn't cruel, he was just a grumpy person, and what he said he would torture me, he never did, only sometimes he wouldn't let me eat breakfast or lunch, claiming that it was a form of torture he used on me.

It was more boring for me to be confined to Draco's house since he kept me in the room virtually all the time and left nothing for me to do to relieve my boredom, and he would only allow me to leave the room when he took me to eat...plus, I was irritated that my wrists were always tied together because it caused me some pain and itching.

However, being confined to Draco's house has one advantage: enjoying the magnificent scenery surrounding it.

"Y/N" 

"What?"I responded to Draco and switched my focus to him, who was diligently washing the dishes. 

"Do you want dessert?"He inquired.

 "Dessert??"I remarked. 

Draco sighed and turned off the faucet before turning around and walking toward me at the dining room table.

"You asked if I wanted dessert?"I questioned, surprised, and looked at him, who had come to a halt in front of the dining table.

"Yeah...Is it weird?"He inquired, placing his hands on the table and leaning forward.

Damn, Draco's so fuckin hot...His blonde hair was slightly messed up, beads of sweat were visible on his forehead, and his sleeves rolled up to the crook of his arms, plus, he wasn't wearing a suit right now, so I could see his fitted black shirt, which revealed his broad shoulders and muscular chest and upper arms.

I have to admit that Draco is very attractive because he can appear attractive in any situation, even now.

"It's so weird, Draco, I've been confined here for three days and you never once asked if I wanted dessert," I replied.

"I don't think it's weird; I just want to atone for my cruelty by allowing you to eat something special after dinner because I didn't let you eat breakfast and lunch today."He elaborated.

"Well...I was afraid you would poison me by giving me dessert."I spoke softly, looking him in the eyes.

Draco returned my stare and scoffed before speaking.

"You're insane, Y/N; I had no intention of killing you because if I truly wanted to kill you, I would have done so since the day I kidnapped you."

I just stared at him, not saying anything.

"I don't want you to die; instead, I want you to stay with me for a long time so that I can torture you until I'm satisfied."Draco sneered at me before standing straight up and crossing his arms.

 I fixed my gaze on him and scrunched up my face.

 "So will you take desserts?"Draco inquired, raising one eyebrow. 

"Can I refuse desserts and replace them with something else?"I asked.

 "What would you like instead of desserts?"He inquired me back.

 I hesitated for a moment before responding.

 "I want to take a bath." 

"Take a bath?"He remarked, raising one eyebrow at me.