Telling Ben

Ben's P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk in my dorm room that I shared with Doug when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. It's open I yell. They come in to reveal Mal and Evie. Hey girls what can I do you for I ask. Doug can you step out Evie asks and Doug nods grabbing his band hat and intraument leaving shutting the door quietly. I-i-i-i-im Mal starts but stutters. I can see Evie hug her from behind while holding her hand. I-i-i'm P-pregnant she says and I sat there staring at her blankley. What how was all I could manage to say. You know how Ben she says leaning against Evie.

     I can't help you with this baby Mal,I'm not ready for a child I say sadly. OH REALLY BUT I BET YOU IF AUDREY GOT PREGNANT YOU WOULD BE HER BABY'S DAD Mal yells. If you still want to be with me get an abortiion- I start to say but Mal cuts me off. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME I SHOULD GET AN ABORTION!!! I'M NOT KILLING MY BABY WHO HASN'T EVEN MET ME YET!! AND YOU JUST SAID YOUR NOT GONNA BE IN THIS BABY'S LIFE SO DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH T! IT MAY BIOGLOGICALLY BE YOURS BUT I'M WRITING YOU OUT YOU AREN'T THE LOVE OF MY LIFE OR THIS BABY'S DAD YOUR A SHITY KING IS WHAT YOU ARE!

     Mal runs over and punches me in the face leaving a mark. Evie pulls her back and I just then notice she's crying pretty hard. You know what Mal? Just leave I never want to see you again I say after slapping her hard on the face making her stumble. Evie grabs Mal's arm and drags her out.

Evie's P.O.V

I dragged Mal back to our dorm and shut the door looking at her with a stern look. Are you kidding me? You punched the damm king...now we could get sent back to the Isle I say and put my head in my hand while sighing. Sometimes I wish you would change I mumble but Mal must have heard me because she grabbed my blanket that she loves and booked it into our closet. I walked in there and couldn't see her so I turned on the light and there was still no sign of Mal. I was about to walk out when I heard a hushed sob from behind my dress wrack so I moved the dresses to both sides and low and behold there was Mal curled up into a bawl crying into my blanket that she loved so much. M... I say sitting down next to her and grab her hand. She holds mine back tighter.

     I-I got mad he wanted me to murder my baby I may not have exspected it but I love it she says climbing on my lap swinging her arms around my neck and playing with my hair. And Mal I get that...I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled or even said that I say rubbing her back lightly. This is the perfect time to tell her that you love her a tiny voice in my head said. M..can I tell you something I ask quietly. Of course you can tell me anything she says and gets off my lap and pulls me onto her bed. I love you I say quietly. I love you too she says holding my hand. No I mean Love love you I say holding her hand tighter.

     I know what you meant and again I love you to she says before she smashes her lips onto mine and pulls me into a deep true love kiss. I kiss her back and smile through it. When we break apart I take a couple of breathes and stare at Mal in the eyes for a bit. Mal will you be my girlfriend I ask and she smiles. Yes yes yes I will She says and throws herself onto me knocking us onto the bed. I laugh and once again kiss her. Mal was now fully on top of me while we were laying down on her bed. Can we move the beds together and you can sleep in mine and I can sleep in yours she asks shyly. Of course Babydoll I say picking Mal up so could move them. I push my bed on the left side of Mal's bed and I layed Mal down on it. She smiled snuggling up to me after I layed down and fell asleep.