💌Beginning of their destiny 💟

JUNGKOOK POV

We were now here in this abandoned building. We heard some shots again. Many people were trying to hold two girls. One had medium-length light pink hair and the other had long black hair. Some men held them both and took them to the upper part of the building. We have divided into two groups. One group will fight and the other group will rescue the girls. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin will save the girls and Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung will fight down the men.

(I forgot to say they have secret weapons with them just in case something happens)

These are their weapons⬇️. The first one from the left is Jin, then Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung, and the horizontal one is Jungkook.

 The first one from the left is Jin, then Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung, and the horizontal one is Jungkook

"Hyung, from where do we go to the second floor?" I asked.

"We'll enter secretly while others are busy fighting. We must be careful." Replied Jimin.

"Let's go." Hoseok Hyung whispered.

We stealthily entered the building and found Hyungs arguing. A man saw us and rushed toward us. I killed him with my pocket knife. We entered the second floor and were met by two thugs. We killed them and there was no one left. We walked around until we found a room, Hoseok hyung peered through the peephole. It turned out that there were 7 girls tied up with ropes and many thugs around them. Another person was sitting on a chair. I guess he's the boss.

"Hyung, this is a lot. How are we going to fight them?" Said Jimin.

" That's what we're here for." Said Namjoon as he entered with the other 3 who didn't even have a single scratch.

"That was hella-" Said Taehyung as Hoseok Hyung kept his mouth shut.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let us go." Said Jungkook before opening the door with a kick.

??? POV

"Lee, is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yes sir, they'll be here any minute," he replied.

"Fine, you girls are pretty. I thought I'd make you my slaves. But my mistake. I sold you guys to a mafia. Hmmm, do not forget to give him what he wants. If I find out anything about you, you'll be dead for sure." I warned them.

"You son of a bitch. Leave us alone." Shouted one with long dark brown hair.

"Shut up, bitch."

"Why did you kidnap us?" Said the one with medium brown hair.

"I should tell you since you are going to him. I sold you to him, He's none other than-" I could not even finish speaking when someone kicked the door to open it.

" YAH. WHO ARE YOU?" I shouted.

BACK TO JUNGKOOK POV

I kicked the door to open it. The girls got even more scared and the boss called out who we were. I smirked. So, he does not know who we are. Come on, boy, I'll show you.

Hyung fought with the thugs and I fought with their boss. Suddenly, someone kicked me from the side, causing me to lose my grip on his collar.

"Lee, you are here. Get him!" the boss shouted.

"Yup, boss." Said Lee.

"HYUNG, CATCH THAT BOSS," I shouted.

"I'll go." Jimin Hyung ran off, just knocking down a person next to him.

We finished killing all the men and waited for Jimin Hyung. Suddenly, a man landed in front of us with blood oozing out of his body almost everywhere.

"Here. Take this motherfucker. See, I could have killed you, but I have to get the info out. AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HEIGHT." Jimin screamed.

"Now tell me, who are you working for?" Asked Jin.

"And why should I tell you?" That man.

Before anyone could say or do anything, Jimin Hyung slapped him hard.

"Wh-who a-are y-you?" He asked, fear visible in his eyes.

"You still do not know who we are. Kid, we are BTS. The biggest mafia group in the world." Said Yoongi as the others smirked.

"B-BTS."

"Yes BTS," said Namjoon Hyung.

"Now tell us who your boss is?" Jin asked him again.

"It-it-" Before he could say anything, someone shot him in the middle of the head, killing him directly.

We looked everywhere and could not find the person. We decided to leave since it was getting dark. We ran to the girls, took them in our arms, and ran back to the mansion.

Arriving at the mansion, we put the girls on the couch and immediately dialed Mrs. Han's number.

ON CALL

Jungkook- italics & Mrs. Han- normal

Mrs. Han

Yes Jungkook, what happened?

Can you please come to the house right away? It is an emergency.

Okay, I am on my way.

After a while, Mrs. Han came. We explained everything to her and she asked us to get the first aid kit from the kitchen. After some time, she treated the girls.

"I have treated them. But I will still wait for them to wake up." Said Mrs. Han and looked at Namjoon while he nodded.

TIME SKIP 

"Ahhh. Where am I? Where are my sisters? Who are you? What have you done to us? HE -" Said the girl with the bangs.

"We saved you from those guys. And do not be afraid of us. We are BTS." Said Namjoon Hyung.

"B-BTS." Said the girl with blonde hair who had just woken up.

"Do not be afraid. Btw who are you guys? Where do you guys live?" said Jimin Hyung.

" The 4 of us are sisters. She is Kim Jennie, Park Rose, Lisa Manoban and I am Kim Jisoo. Me and Jennie are real sisters while Rose and Lisa are our adopted sisters." Said Jisoo.

"And these three," said Hoseok Hyung.

" They were not with us but also became victims when they saved us," said Jisoo.

"Ahhh. Jihyo, Momo wake up. Are you all right?" Said the girl with the rabbit face.

" Ahh, yes unnie. We are fine," said Jihyo and Momo together.

"Uhmmm, Hello. Who are you guys?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

" Hello, I am Im Nayeon, she is Park Jihyo and this is Hirai Momo. Who are - WAIT Are you BTS?" Said Nayeon.

"Uhmm, yes." Said Namjoon Hyung.

"Ohh, are you 4 alright?" Asked Nayeon.

" Yes. We are sorry you got into trouble because of us. We are very sorry." Said Jisoo.

" No, it's all right." Said Jihyo.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................