Chapter three

Lizzy's P.O.V
We were silent the whole car ride I still can't believed Miranda sings is my mum!!

Once we got to her house I couldn't believe my eyes. Her house was so bootiful.

"Wow!" I said. "Your house is just as bootiful as you are!"
"I know rite," she said

"So where's my room" I asked. She looked at me with a blank face. "THE FLOOR!" She screemed. Oh well at least it's at Mirandas house.

I then heard a knock at the door. I decided to open it because I am a nice person.

As I open the door it was someone I did not want to see

"Colleen?" I said. "What the even heck are you doing here?"
"I'm here to talk to Miranda,"she replied.
"Well she doesn't want to talk to you!" I said.
"You stole her bæ and she is really titted off at you!" I said again.
"Well actually she stole him from me! We are engaged!" She snapped back. Before I could say anything she pushed me over and spat on me.

Miranda P.O.V
As I sat in my room yelling at my uncle for making me adopt a beast I heard foot steps coming towards my door and then my door slam open.

"Colleen!" I said. "What the even heck are you doing here?" I said again. Why didn't that ugly kid stop her I am so titted off rite now.

"I came here to tell you to step of my man!" She screamed.
"What the even heck! Joshua DTV is my bæ not yours hater back off." I said crying.

Then before I knew it my uncle got up and got her so good.

He got my daddy sattle and hit her with it. And then after he bit her and threw her out the window. Yes! I thought to myself. I will never see that walking porn person again!
------------------------------------------------------------
I don't even know where this story is going....
It is so messed up😂
Don't judge me okay😂😂