Episode 3

" you need not to be afraid of me lil one ... I won't harm you ... I am here to ask you to choose ho you will lead your life ... I know that you suffered since young ... You can't die like this .. atleast not here ... you may think why you cause you are born with the spirit of evil or known as the evil bone .. i am the god of dragon ... "

" G..god of dragon ..  you are gangcheori( old name for a dragon God) .... What do you want from me " Ji A said stuttering in fear and being fragile due to the disease her voice was nearly inaudible..

" Ahhhhh! Don't call me that ... That name is freaking old and i ain't that old .. i am here to ask you to make a decision for your future which is a life-death choice ... " Said the dragon God who was frustrated..

" What are the decisions ...  " She tried to be brave and courageous for a moment...

" Think about your past and future before deciding your choice .. i dont warn anyone but since you are a child i will make the choices simple for you .. revenge or death " asked the god shivers ran through her spines making her speechless due to the shock ..

" Mister you said you were going to make the choices simple .. i need to ask you a question... If i choose revenge will i be strong and will everyone stop bullying me " said ji a with a desperate voice making him smirk...

" Revenge ... Is this your choice lil girl .. if you choose it you will no longer have to stay here .. it doesn't mean that you are going to live a peaceful life there ... If you choose revenge you will be taken to kingdom of dragons and will be tested your capacity if you are truly worth of a position in the palace .. tch looking you all weak makes me regret the decision i made by giving you a evil bone " this angered ji a but she couldn't do anything about it ..

Her eyes started to turn red and she held her skirt tightly not wanting to mess up with a god " I .. I ain't weak .. I JiA choose revenge ... I dare not to make you regret your decision.." he smirked widely looking at her ... He walked towards her and used his powers to heal her and a mark of fire appeared on her forehead..

" You are ji a right call me as Your highness Mi rue ( meaning :dragon ) .." said the dragon God ... "Tch ik you saved me but i won't call you that Mr . Old .. " this angered Mi rue and seeing that Ji A started to run for her life and he started chasing her ...

Finally after capturing her with some magic and tricks he took the lil girl to his kingdom ...

When they entered the heavenly looking kingdom of dragons and beasts Ji A was scared but she remembered the word she gave to Mi rue and bravely took her steps to the maingate of the kingdom .

" Choose properly you lil kid if you choose to enter this place there is no going back if you wanna go out of here you must be skilled enough or your skull must be taken of your body ... Do you get it " Ji a smiled and entered the kingdom ..

She was welcomed by all type of creepy creatures bowing to the god of dragon and welcoming him .. a giant dragon came by with hands ready to attack Ji A with its fire .. she got scared and hid behind the dragon God ..

" Calm down brother .. i brought her here .. " said the dragon God ... " You brought her here as a food for me ! Thanks my dear brother i was hungry for long !" He said while smiling evilly at the poor child ..

Will he really eat Ji A ?
Why did her mother wanted to abandon or kill her ?
Will her life be the exact same in here .. ?