Episode 1

The cry of the baby filled the room which was silent . The doctors were so confused about the baby . It was very different from other ..
Doctor1 - What is she ? Why is she like this was there any fault in the operation ....

The whole operation theatre was filled with gasps and sadness... 

What exactly was the baby ....

The baby was born with scars on her face from her eyebrows to the eyes both eye scars were bleeding ....  The doctor commanded the nurse to clean her but what they found out was more horrifying...

The baby was bleeding heavily due to those scars but the baby wasn't crying ..... It was not only on her face.... It was mysterious as she only had those scars on her face and feet ...

The doctor there thought that the baby would die as it was bleeding... "No child would have survived if it would have lost this much blood " said the doctor....

The nurse gave the baby to the mother ... Mother was shaking in fear seeing her own baby ... Her face clearly said that she didn't want her .... But she decided to raise her

The doctor asked her if they can stitch her wounds up ...she agreed to that and as the doctor stitched the places the stitch would remove on its own .....

They explained the case to the mother and she was at loss of words she didn't knew how to react ... When she showed her baby to her husband..he started crying in fear , disgust and anger ..

He decided that either one of them should be in the house ... Listening this the mother's heart broke into a million pieces but soon she found out that her husband has another woman in his life so he made that decision

So she chose to live with her 3 children on her own .... She named the baby girl as Kim Ji A ... She was a beautiful girl with Amber coloured eyes, long beautiful hairs and a fair skin but that beauty was covered by the scars which would bleed once in a while and then later on stop bleeding

This made her to be left out and she would be lonely most of the time ... Without friends, and siblings who bullied her and accused her, she grew up without talking with anyone...

Her mother regretted and was sorry for her existence... She wanted her to die ... Cause she was disgusted whenever she bleed . She treated Ji A's elder siblings like they were VIPs while Ji A was treated like a slave ....

In her school she was the most intelligent kid and won many awards but it never made her mother proud .. her two siblings Yoona and Seung bin were two years older than her and they both were not as brilliant, graceful and elegant as her 

People started to call Ji A as " the  cursed child " ... One day while walking from school to her house she met a fortune teller ...

He looked like he was soo old and an aura was passed from her giving him shivers

His eyes were trembling in fear seeing her .... He bowed to her immediately and said - " What brings you here Ma'am.. how can this poor person help you " he said while stuttering... She was confused about two things ..

1. Who was she ?
2. Why did he call her Ma'am?