𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.𝟑

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It's Wednesday morning and I'm currently trying to wake up because it's 12 PM. Since the incident yesterday I haven't gone to sleep until five in the morning.

I have no clue when I'm going to do.

Kinley your so stupid

The thoughts ever do that I don't know it's crazy because I would never do something like that.

I tiredly walk out of my bed and go to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

Then I wear my favorite gold jewelry that I got for Christmas from my parents. Kendra Scott jewelry is amazing.

Then I wear

A pull over sweater Tank top, and jeans

I think today since I'm not gonna go to school I am going to maybe go to the library and read.

Because instead of being, in my reality, I can escape it for a little bit and be in someone else's.

Why do people don't read books is beyond me but I personally love it. It's like my favorite thing to do when I'm feeling stressed or down.

I walk to the living room where my mom and dad are chatting and planning what we're gonna do in Hawaii.

" hey mom hey dad, I was wondering if I could go to the library for a little bit"

" of course sweetie just make sure to come home around 6 PM because we are meeting our guests that were bringing to vacation"

" Will do mom. Love you guys. See you later."

After our little talk, I walk out of the house to my car. I put my bag down on the passenger seat. Look at my rearview mirror to check my hair.

And put my favorite song on I wanna be yours by arctic monkeys

While I'm driving, I sing

" secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought baby yeah I just want to be yours I wanna be yours I want to be yourss"

I belt out.

I finally arrived at the library and picked out my favorite comfort book to read.

I said I'm one of the couches they have, and read for about three hours.

After about waiting for three hours, I close my book because I feel someone staring at me.

It's like drilling in the back of my head.

I look over behind me and see no other than Easton.

His hair is dangling on his eyes, his pink, plump lips are in a smirk while looking down at me.

" so what are you stalking me clumsy"

He said, while still looking down at me.

" no first of all check your ego I am reading because I got a lot on my mind"