What You Need ~ The Weekend

*will include kinks (g!p)*
-play the song when i say!!-

 *will include kinks (g!p)*-play the song when i say!!-

Mrs.Brown
31 years old
The Ceo

Zariyah20 Years OldThe Intern(g!p)

Zariyah
20 Years Old
The Intern
(g!p)

Zariyah has been interning under Mrs.Brown for a month now. The intern has grown a strong attraction to Mrs.Brown. Mrs.Brown is the ceo, she is married to Mr.Brown, he is completely different then the man she started dating 10 years ago. He has become abusive and controlling, but she is scared of what could happen to her. Mrs.Brown believes nobody knows about the abuse, but zariyah does.

Mr.Brown runs the streets in their city and Zariyah is one of his top hitters. Zariyah knows more about Mr.Brown than anyone, as her number one goal is to take him down for murdering her father. Starting off with taking his most prized possession and keeping her for herself. Zariyah knew Mrs.Brown deserved better and she was just waiting for the right opportunity to give it to her.

omniscient
8:00pm @ The Office

Mrs.Brown has been working late hours at the office due to the recent increase in sales. she's been the only one here because she knows her team already works hard and she didn't want to add any stress but it's been rough.

About a month ago she hired an intern and she decided this was a good opportunity for her intern to learn more about different phases in running a business. She decided she would talk to her tomorrow about staying a little later to help her.

Mrs.Brown finished up the work n headed home. Once she got home she realized her husband was not there, it's like he gets there later and later every night, it was become exhausting.

The next afternoon @ the office
Zariyah Pov

I was just chilling at my desk scrolling through instagram when Mrs.Brown walked into my office. She looked good asf, she always wear some type pantsuit n they always show off her body so well.