𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚢 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘

𝘓𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹-𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺-𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴

𝘓𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹-𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺-𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
————————

𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙮𝙥𝙤𝙤
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵?

𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙝
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵  𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦? 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙮𝙥𝙤𝙤
𝘺𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘸𝘮. 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙝
* 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 *
𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢😩

𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙮𝙥𝙤𝙤
𝘐'𝘮 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮.

-----------------
omniscient pov.

lacy knocked on araayahs apartment door waiting for araayah to unlock it. she came to the door in a thin lace robe, her apartment had red lights n she was playing come on by jhene aiko.

lacy looked araayah in her eyes then trailed her eyes down her body while her hands ran down her curves. lacy closed the door behind them and araayah grabbed her hand and led her into the bedroom.

lacy laid araayah on the bed and undid her robe. "why were you tryna show everyone my goodies on instagram?" "i- i wasn't i was just trying to make you jealous" i said lying. she slapped my thighs. " you lying to me crystal?" she asked.
"you wasn't showing me no attentionnnnn" araayah whined. "so you couldn't just ask for it huh?" lacy said starting to rub araayahs clit.

"no-" lacy slapped her thighs again. "hmm? why not?" she asked "i- i dunno-" araayah sighed. "why don't you know? hmm?" she said spitting on her fingers n sliding them up and down araayahs slit. araayah stayed quiet. "you can't speak? now you're gonna have to beg for it mama"

"whatchu want mama?" lacy asked araayah while teasing her fat ma. "put them in" lacy slid two fingers in while looking araayah in her eyes. "you want me to go fast?" she said while slowly sliding her fingers in and out of araayah. araayah shook her head no "you want me to go slow?" lacy said pounding her fingers in and out of her, catching araayah of guard she held her breath then started moaning.

"i can't hear you mama? you gotta tell me whatchu want." "go slow." araayah said. lacy nodded and slowed down while still making contact with araayah. "eat it" araayah said. lacy continued fingering her while starting to eat her fat ma. she started by twirling her tongue all around her clit, then sucking it slowly

araayah was moaning uncontrollably, she could barely take it but it was everything she had been craving. "fuckkkkk lacy please don't stopp" lacy kept going and started fingering her faster while curling her fingers as she felt araayahs body tighten up around her. "moveee im finna cummmmm" araayah said in-between her moans.

"whose pussy is this?" lacy asked. araayah was too busy moaning to hear what lacy was saying. lacy used her open hand and slapped araayahs thigh hard. she asked her again. "shit lacy its yoursssss." she said gripping her headboard "you gone stop being fast on instagram?" she said going even faster

"uhhh huhhhhhh-" araayah said grabbing lacy's wrist trying to get her to stop "i can't hear you"lacy said. "im- finnaaaa- fuckkkk" araayah said squirting all over the bed and all over lacy. lacy slapped her thighs again n laughed while getting her a rag to go clean her and araayah up.

————-

"i got sum shit to handle, i'll be back tomorrow to finish, post some more crazy shit like that i'm beating yo shit in. bye mama, bye fat ma" lacy said talking to araayah n her cooter.
"yea i hear youuu. n she mad at you rn don't talk to her" araayah said to lacy. "i'll kiss it better tomorrow." she said walking out the door.

————————

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘬𝘬𝘬?