Chapter 44

**Justin's POV**

*4 Months Later*

I jumped off the private jet, finally feeling free. Tour's finally over, for now, and now me and Nicole have time to focus on our lives. Nicole's stomach is HUGE now! You have no idea! It's like 2 times the size of a basketball! I thank the Lord every day I see Nicole, which is pretty much every day, that I'm a dude. Because, pregnant women seem to go through the worst nine months ever. I know Nicole has. But, she only has one month left, and let me tell you I'm too excited! We still managed to keep the fact that Drake is mine away from the press, but depending on who he looks more like soon it might be given away. Then again, no one knows how Nick looks like, plus he's in jail for years, so no problem with that. I just hope he looks a lot like his beautiful mother in the face. To be honest I hope he has my hair so I can teach him the Bieber hair flip. I know it's stupid but still.

We're going to see Nicole's Mom today since it's been almost six months since she's talked to her. And when she did talk to her it was on the phone! And from what I heard when she went back home during our little incident her Mom was on a business trip, so she still didn't get to see her! And the extension of the tour because of so much time off didn't make it any better but it's great to be back home. 

Lexi and Chaz are still going strong. He purposed to her last month while we were in Malaysia. Of course she's said yes. It's a bit odd if you ask me. I don't know why. It just is. Their wedding is supposed to be in November, two months from now. 

And, umm, speaking of proposals... I've spent four months planning this. Hopefully all goes well. Tonight everything falls into place. I already have it all mapped out. That is, if she says yes. And if you're wondering what Nicole's mom talked to me about, this is it. She said that it's best I marry Nicole soon instead of having the baby grow up without the parents officially together. And I had been considering that the whole time. Lucretia just put a bow on the gift box. I already talked to Mom about it. Of course she's as lit up as a Christmas tree. Ryan went back to Canada for awhile to spend time with family, so you can imagine he felt a bit left out. Gosh, he needs a girlfriend. Everyone knows I'm gonna purpose, actually. Everyone except Nicole. And as for me and Lex's prank war, we decided to put it on hold for awhile since we've both been so focused on wedding plans and whatnot, but I'm still gonna win. Justin Bieber always wins.

Just then she jumped in front of me, smiling so wide you could see each of her perfect white teeth. I smiled back at her then wrapped my arms around her. It's funny because when I hug her now our bodies aren't touching. Her stomach has me backed up at least a foot and a half. "Hey babe," I whispered in her hair. Cameras flashed around us, but surprisingly there were no questions. Maybe the paps finally decided to let me enjoy one moment of my life without butting in.

"Hi," she giggled then let out a sigh of relief. "We're finally home," 

"Stratford is home," I corrected, smiling.

"Miami is home," she fired back.

"Mmm, touche." We both laughed. "Ready to see your mom?" I asked.

She pulled back from me and screamed "YES!"  

"Well Chaz and Lex are going back to Lexi's house for a bit so she can see her parents and sister everything then they'll be on their way. And the rest of the crew is going wherever. So, we can leave now if you want." 

She nodded excitedly and pulled me towards my Range Rover. I opened the door for her to get in the passengers seat then climbed in my seat and drove off. As we were driving I was thinking about Nicole in a beautiful white dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. I stopped thinking so hard, knowing I was getting a bit ahead of myself.