I|Incident

Hearing that her lover was in custody made her evening even worse.

She clenched the newspaper in her hands tightly before the name of her lover escaped her lips.

"Adrian Alcantara..."

The news of her partner and their failed operation in Johto spread like wildfire. Glancing at the paper, she threw it on the floor in a fleeting fit of rage.

She didn't like how they described him...

The woman took a deep breath, picking up the paper again. Her eyes looked at every word. The title of what the Operation was dubbed by the team, "Operation: Fallen League," caught her eye.

The woman didn't know how that name got to the public, but she honestly didn't care.

She grit her teeth in frustration...

...They were this close!

Operation: Fallen League

Following the fall of a criminal syndicate known as Team Rocket in the Kanto Region, a criminal team who would, by all means, use powerful Pokémon to take over the world came into the Region's spotlight once again. The rise of this organization in the Johto Region led to several attacks all throughout the Region.

Prior to Operation: Fallen League, this criminal team attacked Azalea Town, Goldenrod City and Mahogany Town.

The idea of attacking the Silver Conference was planned by an Ex-Admin of a former criminal syndicate, known as Team Tenebris, in an undisclosed region. The admin of Team Tenebris that planned Operation: Fallen League was Adrian Alacantara—a thirty-two-year-old male from the Kalos region. His motives were unknown, but multiple sources reported that the operation seemed to target a person.

Many people were injured in the crossfire of this attack. Many Pokémon were also stolen from their Trainers. More damage could have been done if not for the quick actions of Indigo Champion Lance Wataru and his G-Men, an elite group of Pokémon Trainers dedicated to both their Champion and to take down criminals.

Notable League Trainers that were present in the attack were two sixteen-year-old sisters. Sources were unable to find their names and identify them, but eyewitnesses saw the sisters protecting the son of Team Rocket's leader, Giovanni Sakaki. The son's name is also unable to be found.

After....

The woman closed the newspaper suddenly, her eyes fixated on the ocean shore located close to the beach house. The darkness of the Kalosian night sky kept her company amidst her time without her lover. As the stars sparkled above her, she let out a sigh... her hands clenched.

What had happened in Operation: Fallen League was not what her lover had told her would happen during the meeting when they planned for the operation. He said that he was confident that he could've escaped after the job was done—after he killed a person.

Her thoughts bounced around in her head as she could hear the waves crashing onto the shore. She arched her eyebrows, biting her lip roughly as a thought came to her mind.

She helped him conduct the operation...

She provided all of the logistics... and perfected the route to escape.

....How could it have failed!?

Her nose scrunched in displeasure as she grabbed the item nearest to her. She gripped a glass bottle of whiskey and threw the bottle at the wall with a violent yell. The glass bottle smashed into countless pieces as a laugh escaped her. A laugh filled with hysteria echoed through the quiet and empty house, waking up the woman's Pokémon.