𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖇𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖘 𝖌𝖚𝖞 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤? 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧? 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙝, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

FOR some reason, Yeona's manager told her that Miyoung was going to be absent for a week because she was sick. She felt bad for her friend and wanted to visit her at least but Miyoung said that she'll be fine and that she'll be back alive and kicking after she gets better.

She decided to just do her usual work in the shop. Of course, it was boring since Miyoung wasn't around. Even though Yeona gets annoyed by Miyoung's jokes, especially her making fun of her dog, she never wanted Miyoung out because she knows how to make someone's day.

Yeona just finished serving coffee to the last customers, when she heard the door open and there she saw a familiar figure.

Oh great, it's the Starbucks guy. To think that this day would get any worse.

He then went to the counter and decided to take his usual order.

"Hey, Starbucks gu- I mean Sir, I guess you're here for your usual. Don't worry, it'll be here immediately," she said as she started making his coffee.

If there was one thing Yeona dislikes more than anything, it was large corporate coffee houses. Don't get the wrong idea, she doesn't hate the coffee inside of it, it's the influence of those coffee houses that she hates. To her, it was like these large coffee shops are willing to do anything to destroy smaller ones like the one she's working in right now. She believes that they don't give way to other coffee shops and just be all over the place which is why she hates it when people call her coffee shop something like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.

That's why when Yeona is asked about large coffee shops, she just says:

They could just bring their ass back to New York or something.

But even though she doesn't like those big coffee shops' influences, she still goes to Starbucks because they serve her favorite coffee, Vanilla Iced Latte so that means she doesn't fully hate Starbucks, just dislikes it. She actually couldn't care less if there was something like Starbucks in town, as long as they don't intentionally place it next to her coffee shop or anywhere near it.