𝖆 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

JAEMIN was sitting on his bed as he looked out in the window eating the pretzel he bought. He felt relieved that his company decided to move the dorm building to somewhere quiet. A place where there isn't full of that city vibe back in the old one.

Though there were some times people were camping outside the apartment building, the place overall was a good thing. He saw the cafe where Yeona worked in and was surprised that he didn't see her, probably because it was daytime and it was the weekend. Usually, he would see her at night on weekdays. Maybe that was the time of her shift.

Speaking of Yeona, after that sudden interaction with the girl that wasn't at the cafe, she was the only thing that was in the guy's mind. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He also felt this way with his childhood friend before she rejected him but this time, it was more intense with Yeona.

Am I falling in love with her? How come I only knew about it just now? Was that why I've been acting weird around her lately? Does she even know about this?

And there it was, his overthinking about Yeona was there again. The man has been overthinking about it for God knows how long but just when he finally realizes it, it appears more than ever. He felt emotions like he was telling himself that he loved her.

If I do like her, how will I even confess to her? Does she even like me back? She's literally not showing any signs that she does like me. But, I do notice her cheeks were pinker than before. Was that just makeup or what?

Then, his thoughts got the best of him as Jaemin started thinking about what Yeona thought of him. Was he good enough for her?

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

IN JAEMIN'S MIND

"Hi, Yeona," the guy said as he waved at her while noticing her talk to a girl he assumed is a friend of hers.

"Hi?" the girl replied in a questioning tone.