ASMR Boyfriend {Felix X Reader 16+}

→ Warnings: Wholesome boio

→ Rating: 18+ Minors are prohibited from engaging and reading the (spice) explicit content.

→ Genre: Fulfilling fantasy's 

→ Summary: You feel rather lonely and clingy. Felix thankfully has a day off. But he ends up getting called into work. So your search the web to find something to watch. Ending up finding his ASMR's. Which he feels conflicted about you watching... 

→ Word Count: 2 768

Disclaimer: All members are face and name claims for the story. This is entirely a work of fiction and by no means is meant to be a projection, judgment or representation of real-life people. All works are purely for entertainment purposes.

Published: 5/24/23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A late Saturday morning gray and rainy with the fresh smell of spring. The dark sky enhancing the fresh life. The comfy smell of summer not too far away. Long blonde strands of hair clung to the charcoal sheets. Pushing his untamed hair out of his beautiful face. The comforting warmth next to me, Staring at every beautiful detail of him. The way his freckles decorated his face or his eyelashes casted a slight shadow. His sharp yet soft features.

"Yes?" Felix's deep groggy voice questioned, eyes closed. Startled, unaware he was awake. My movements froze as he grabbed my wrist. I could've sworn he was asleep. His doe eyes lazily opened meeting mine as he turned to face me.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?"

"No no.. I can always tell when someone is watching me. mmm.. It's an idol thing I think." Felix chuckled after a yawn. Pushing back his he slid on his thin black glasses with a groan. Sitting up right, I followed suit. Attempting to fix my hair as well. Felix noticed and tucked a stray behind my ear. His Sharp lips turned to a sweet smile. "Coffee?"

I nodded in response. Felix smiled back tiredly. He had been working late into last night. Yet he was the one who was about to go cook. Stretching, he walked off toward the kitchen. Trailing out from the warm sheets to the bitter cold of the hard wood floors. I followed him. Felix's white button up nearly fell off his frame. The shirt hanging from my shoulder, most likely his as well.

We met in the kitchen, he ruffled his unstyled hair and stretched with a groan. I slid behind him wrapping my arms around his lean form. My face lay on his tense shoulders. A huffed laugh escaped him.

"Don't wanna be alone today hm?" Felix held my hands, resting under his chest. The switch on the coffee machine lit up blue, fresh dark coffee filled the room.

"Mmmm.. no." I replied, hugging him tighter. The smell of hot coffee on this cold day woke me up even the tiniest bit. Felix chuckled and poured the hot liquid into two white cups. Mixing in just the right amount of milk and sugar. Eventually letting my death grip go I took a sip of the drink. Felix's arm swung around my shoulder. While I nearly guzzled the sweet coffee. Felix's soft gaze looked at me as he sipped his drink. Meeting his smile, I did the same, smiling at my ray of sunshine. Leaning down he kissed my forehead. Enjoying each other's warmth on this cold morning. Until something drew our attention away from each other. Vibrating from the bedroom. Not long after a familiar ringtone began to play.

"I better check that." Felix sighed, slid down the hall through our open bedroom door. Small chatter between him and the other person on the end of the line. From the bits of english and dynamic I could quickly tell it was Bang Chan on the other end. Waddling over with my cup in hand. I leaned on the white door frame. Felix ruffled the back of his shaggy blonde hair again. "So you need me there?"