Chapter 3: Befriended

I walked to school with Eren as usual, but couldn't stop thinking about what Annie was going to do today... When I got to school, I found Armin talking to Reiner Braun and Berthodlt Hoover, I noticed he was blushing, I looked at Eren, I knew he saw it too, because he was frowning. We silently walked over to Armin trying to hear what he was saying, but he saw us coming and immediately stopped talking to Reiner and Bertholdt. I looked at Eren and we both looked at Armin, because we knew he was talking about us and someone we hate... Annie... And we knew what was happening to him... He was in love... In love with our enemy... Annie.

   Annie walked by, she gave me an evil smile, she was up to something, that Annie. I think her plan is to become friends Armin, hang out with him, date him, ditch him and try to get near to my Eren, but I don't think so, I'm stronger than her, smarter than her... That gave me an amazing idea! I turned my back to her, looked at Eren, gave Eren the im-gonna-kiss-u look and kissed him straight on his lips, he was surprised at first, but knew what I was doing, so he kissed me too.

    I heard her breathe harder and harder, it was obvious that she was jealous. I suddenly thought about what happened when she came. A sentence kept repeating in my mind, the sentence was Annie is going to kill you. I stopped kissing Eren and turned around she wasn't there anymore! Where was she? I saw her sitting on one of the school benches and found her glaring at me, then she saw Eren, she blushed until she looked like she was bleeding, but she wasn't. I didn't want to fight with her and fight for my Eren! I knew who he truly loved, I know who is always first in line in his mind! It was me, and it won't ever be her! He confessed yesterday that I was his true love! He said it out loud, he said he shipped me with him! I'm going to tell Eren to stay away from her to not fall for her evilness... Until... Until... Never! I know he will never leave me, and if I'm going to leave him, I know his heart will feel empty forever and ever. I know I won't be replaced by Annie, I don't know of it, but I'm sure of it!

    I didn't know what she was going to do next, but I'm sure that she was hatching a plan, a evil plan of getting close to my Eren.

    I looked at the bench again, where did she go now? She can't stay in one spot for 1 minute!

    I looked at where Armin was sitting just now, he was gone too! Oh no... This can't happen! Reiner and Bertholdt were gone too! Where did the 3 of them go? Was it Annie again?

    I tried hard not to think about it but I couldn't the things that happened were stuck in my head, if only there was a way of forgetting it...

    I tried to focus during lessons but I couldn't, Annie has taken over my brain! I tried focusing on what lesson was next, but again, I couldn't! I couldn't wait till I get home!     It was reading lesson next, but I didn't feel like reading, the thing disturbing me wasn't Eren, but Armin, where was he? I sat down with Eren and looked around for Armin. I didn't see him, but I still looked around. And then I saw him... He was of course the only one actually reading! He was sitting with Annie and Reiner and Bertolt, that was why I didn't see him! They both have blonde hair! I noticed that Armin was blushing and reading at the same time, until he got interrupted by his "sweetheart". He immediately looked up and started talking to them, and then I saw the 4 of them high five, and I knew something was wrong... Nobody ever snapped Armin out of his story and high fived him, except for us, Eren and Mika.

Hope you liked our story!!!

-Hillarie and Dorcas