Chapter 17

9 months and 2 weeks had passed since we were engaged. The relationship was the same, I mean...what's there to change right? We both saw each other grow up since the start. It was healthy, really healthy to the point where...

"Ako na diyan." Hinablot sa'kin ni Jae ang isang malaking kahon.

Napasimangot ako at nagbuhat ng isa pang gamit. It was moving day. Yes, I'm moving with him. Sakanya dahil mas malaki pad niya keysa sa'kin, so we both decided to settle in his place since kasyha naman ata lahat ng gamit namin dito.

"Theia ang kulit mo," napamewang siya.

I placed the box down and looked at him. Pareho kaming pawisan. Naka-white siyang fitted white top and board shorts habang ako ay naka-racerback sando na navy blue at black na dolphin shorts.

Kanina pa niya ko tinitignan. Pasimple pa akala mo 'di namin ginagawa!

"Hoy, nandito mata ko Ardiente." I squinted my eyes while pointing at this with my index and middle finger.

He whistled and smirked. "I know."

I rolled my eyes and continued to move the boxes inside. Sweat dripped down our body parts. It was too hot kahit na malamig na ang panahon, because kanina pa kami dito naglilipat ng gamit. We're too sweaty, our body heat is spreading. The sky went dark and we weren't even half with my stuff. Hindi naman lahat inimpake ko, sadyang marami lang talaga ang gamit ko.

"Ha! Pagod na 'ko!" I flopped on the carpet since pawis na pawis ako at hindi pwede sa couch.

"Marumi diyan Theia, tayo please." He wobbled my arms, still not moving.

I closed my eyes and groaned. "Fine." I stood up while dusting the dirt off me.

"Wanna order nalang?" he asked.

I nodded while taking off my hair tie. I ran my hand down my hair while yawning a little. "I'll shower lang," sabi ko.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped all my clothes off before hooping in the shower. Moving all my stuff in his unit felt like a dream. 6 years into the relationship, he never asked me if we wanted to live together. In all honesty, I was confused. But his response was just, "I wanted to wait for you to ask or mention it. Plus it was kinda fast? I guess." It was fine. Hindi ko rin naman naisip mag-live in habang nasa relasyon.

I finished and slipped on his shirt and undies only. I went out of the bathroom after doing my skincare. I saw him sitting on the dining table, his hair was wet. He was on his phone while his other leg rested on his thigh.

He's. Fucking. Shirtless.

What the fuck, naligo lang ako.

He felt my presence and looked up while closing his phone. "Oh hey, the food is on its way." He stood up and slowly hugged me. "Don't worry naligo na 'ko sa isang cr."

"Hug me back," he demanded.

My arms stayed on the side of my body still refusing to hug him. "Hug me," he repeated.

"Ayoko," I mumbled against his chest.

He tightened his hug and carried me! Bigla! "Jae hoy! Put me down!" I constantly slapped his shoulder.

"No, bahala ka diyan."

He was walking to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed. I was about to stand up but he tackled me! Aba, putangina ang bigat bigat niya e!

After a lot of landian in the room a while ago, nagising nalang ako na medyo madilim na sa labas. Clothes were all over the floor. I was covering my top with my blanket and slipped off the bed to wear my panties and his shirt. I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to munch on. I sat on the carpet, tied my hair, then switched the TV on.