Listening To Cassettes

A/N: I inspired one of shyc0bain's Kave fanfic stories. This is also my first time writing a Kave fanfic story. Although, my grammars aren't that good, but I hope you all like this.

Kurt was in the room listening to music while hearing a headphone. He was using a cassette to listen to 80s rock music. He smiled in relaxation as he wrote something in a notebook.

It was a songwriting notebook he was working on. He has been a lead singer of Nirvana since in the late-80s. He has been creating a song that he wanted to sing.

Lastly, he had a boyfriend named Dave Grohl who has been a drummer for a year. Of course, he had joined Nirvana when he and Kurt first met when his old drummer was kicked out for no reason. When the two got to know each other after Dave had joined the band, they began to on a date together until they got close together as lovers.

After they got together, Dave asked Kurt to move into the house with him, and he accepted him.

While this was going on, Dave came home from work as he went to the bedroom and saw Kurt laying, listening to music with headphones.

Kurt noticed Dave was standing in front of him.

"Hey, babe. I'm home." Dave said with a smile, leaning into Kurt's face and kissing it.

"Hi, Dave." Kurt greeted him.

"Whatcha working on?" Dave asked, sitting next to him.

"Some of the songs that I am writing," Kurt told him.

"I see. So what are you listening to, Kurt?" Dave asked curiously.

"Some of the 80s rock songs. Wanna listen to it?"

He nodded. "Sure. Do you have another headphone?"

"Hell, yeah, babe. It's on the desk. There are plenty of cassettes if you want to listen to it." Kurt said, pointing at where the headphone was laying on the desk and the cassettes stood on the shelf.

"Okay." Then Dave went to go grab the headphone and then the cassette. He chose the ACDC cassette that he liked to listen to. He asked Kurt to listen to ACDC music, so he said yes. After that, both Kurt and Dave played the cassette and started to a song called Highway To Hell. They laughed softly, loving to listen to the awesome song.

"This song is neat," Dave said.

"I know and I never stop listening to it," Kurt said.

He smirked at his boyfriend. "So you're the ACDC fan, huh?"

He scowled, rolling his eyes. "No way. I'm not a fan. I only listen to music at one time."

Dave began to cuddle him as he kissed Kurt's neck. "Love you, Kurty."

He sighed as he looked at his face and kissed him on the lips before he and Dave could cuddle together in relaxation. "I love you, too, Davey."