13. Paper ring

Week passed and it was that type of wheather which was not too cold and not too hot. They balanced it perfectly. Aakash never knew when the time flew so fast. It was November now, he had been dating ray for almost 4 months and he enjoyed every moment of this. But he didn't knew that something big was coming for him which will snatch his every little happiness.

It was recess everyone was roaming here and there. No-one was interested in eating, they were just doing whatever the teenager of their age will do in their free time. Aakash was standing at the staircase with swara and roshan talking randomly. Just then ray came and asked him to come with him. Aakash was about to go but swara held his hand.

Swara-" medical ke students non-meds ke saath nahi ghumte."

Ray-" arey Aisa konsa rule ban gaya."

Swara-" abhi abhi maine banaya. Tujhe aaki ke sath jana hai to pehle aise kuch kar jis se hum permission de."

Ray-" ab mai kya karu, tumhi bata do."

Swara winked at aakash, aakash-" propose hi kar de ray, you lost your bet." 

Ray-" arey pehle to tune i love you bola tha na."

Aakash-" bolne se kuch nahi hota, i had said that who will fall in love first will confess to other infront of the whole school."

Aakash said and almost everyone started hooting.

Everyone-" propose him, propose him."

They were chanting but ray was feeling so shy. How could he and that too infront of the whole school.

Roshan-'' arey bhai ab kar bhi de. Pure school ke saamne non-med ki beijjati karayega."

Ray-" i love you."

Swara-" kya? tumne kuch kaha kya, kisi ko sunayi diya?"

Everyone said no. Ray while trying to sound more loud-" i love you aakash i love you so much."

He said while climbing the stairs, aakash too went down slowly. Aakash put his hand on his ears showing that he didn't heard.

Ray on the top of his lungs screamed-" i love you, i love you so much aakash, be my boyfriend i will treat you like a prince. Just be mine."

Aakash laughed and soon they both were standing infront of each other. Aakash pulled his hands out. Ray looked at him with confused eyes.

Aakash-" you want be to be yours right. So ring, where is the ring."

Ray looked at him panicked, he didn't have ring thay moment. He took out a paper, it was blank white paper, he was going to get print something but thought to take aakash too. He folded the paper and made a paper ring. In the mean time aakash had lowered his hand.

Roshan-'' hey itni aasani se nahi, kuch aur bhi kar."

Swara-" paper ring se kon shadi karega. Mai to bilkul na karu. Aaki tu accept mat karna."

Ray glared at his brother and his brother's girlfriend. He knelt down and pulled the ring proposing aakash.

Ray-" will you marry me."

Aakash laughed, he had tears in his eyes-" i will, even if it's paper ring, i will."

He said and pulled his hand. Ray made him wear the ring and that's how everyone accepted their relationship. The whole school was happy for them except for some student and you can't make everyone happy by your presence, someone will be upset or angry with you for being there. That was the case of ray and aakash.