2

A.N. 

Sorry for the delay! I got carried away with some school things and then went on vacation so I put this fic on hold for a while, sorry jijiji. Anyways, here's the new chapter I hope you like it! English is not my first language therefore I'm truly sorry for any spelling or grammar errors you may see.

Also! Thank you so, so, so much for the kudos and comments, I love to read them and know that you like the story! <33

He woke up lost and confused about his whereabouts, then the events of last night came back like a bomb, destroying what little stabilization he had left. He sat and decided that he will cry this one last time, then he will focus on his task. Some hours passed and he felt dehydrated from all of the crying. He got on his feet and started walking Eastway, he needed to grab water and some food, only the necessary though.

Slimecicle walked to a tree and started to punch it, his fists hurt and he felt how the skin broke, soon the wood gave in and the tree fell, he collected it and started to craft the basics for his journey.

Hours passed as he crossed the sea when he saw the land, it was a beautiful scenery full of trees and different types of sand with shining colors. 'Juanaflippa would've liked it' Slime thought and he decided that once he brought Tilin back to life he would bring Juanaflippa to this place and they would make sand castles, collect seashells and play in the sea, Mariana could come and they would have a nice time as a happy family, it'll be fun.

Slimecicle started collecting materials, everything he saw that could be pretty to a god he took, he would give Jesus and his father the biggest offer ever in history and convince them to bring back Tilin.

Days passed and a beautiful monument was built, he wished his friends could see it, show them how he could indeed build things right.. once he had Tilin back he will build a house, one house big and fancy just like the rich people had, and he will build it himself on his own. Juanaflippa could play there and invite his friends. Even his bitch wife will be happy to live there, his family will be proud of him and not ashamed of his actions.

Slime worked to not die while he was living in exile, he prayed in the morning, afternoon, and night to whatever god will hear him asking for a miracle, knowing that what he wants its too much and offering whatever he could get in return. He tried to remain hopeful, someone or something had to be willing to help him.

"Please, you could have my life as a bargain, just bring her back." He begged one night

A few minutes later you could hear the stomps and see strands of hair on the sand as Slime screeched and pulled his hair shouting to himself and the wind. "Juanaflippa needs his dad, I cannot die." He thought of giving his bitch wife instead but that was not the answer, his daughter -like it or not- needed both of his dads.

Slime screamed and cried until his throat hurt and no sound could be made, he wailed until he had no tears left to spare, and he trashed until every muscle ached.

It was midday when he woke up his face sullen and his buddy hurting, Slime started to look out for food, some to himself and some to the god or entity that agrees to help as an offer or bargain.

"Wake up, child. I'm here in response to your calls, I hope I can assist your distraught."

"I'm an adult." He blurts out without thinking.

"All of you, even your elders as seen as children and sons to our father and us as well." The angel laughs. "You are young and in distress, and you have made beautiful constructions, thank you. We have heard your prays and have come to aid in any way we can."