1

"Oh look, Flippa! Flippa, look. Los creepers. Go ahead Flippa, shoot it Flippa. This is your favorite activity." Slime said while he took the first swipe at the mob. "All right, kids, kick the shit out of that creeper." He stand back, keeping a lookout in case more mobs came or if the creeper was too much.

Both of the kids started electrocuting the creeper with their teasers succeeding at reducing its life.

"Good job, good job kids!" Praised Slime getting closer to the children. "Tilin, watch out, you too Fippa, stand back" Slimecicle shouted running to aid the kids when he saw the creeper about to explode, he grabbed his sword and started to swing it when with one of his slashes he heard the scream of Tilin. He felt how his soul left his body, he killed the creeper and turned around hoping for the cut to not be that deep.

"Are you okay, Tilin?" He asked as he saw how the child nodded and smiled at him. "I got a big backswing, sorry about that." Tilin smiled again and reassure him that she was okay, Juana was already at her side aiding her friend and his heart warmed up at the scene of his daughter. He was so proud of her. "Tilin do you wanna sleepover at our place?" Slime asked and saw the whole face of Flippa light up at the idea and even more when Tilin said yes. "Alright let's have a sleepover, we have a nice spot, don't we Flippa?

Slime opened his map and looked for 'La casa del BackFlippo', closed it, and started to walk to the hose. Just a few paces when two creepers and armored skeletons arrived. There were too many and from the corner of his eye, he saw how more and more mobs were getting close by the second. "Kids, behind my back now!" He yelled as he swung his sword with ferocity. "Okay, there are too many, and they're stronger now, so we better hurry. There are some scary things out here." He said as some mobs started to approach them.

The three of them were out in the woods when the children started to complain about being hungry. "Tilin, have you eaten other food, what's your favorite meal other than expired meat that Quackity gives you?"

"I haven't eaten other meals" Rage started to surge from his body, he liked Quackity as his friend but he had to say that he wasn't that good of a dad if not the worst one, and he had Mariana as his wife to compare with.

"He's poor," Juanaflippa said as a matter of fact.

"Okay, well, then today is your lucky day, we're having some cooked pork, it's cooked with a delicious and special filp-salt and flip-pepper."

"Thank you uncle slime."

"Of course, have some avocado toast as well." Once the kids finished eating he cleaned them up and stand up. " All right, let's go home."

They started walking, he should've slept in the camp, It was late in the night: an army of skeletons arrived armed with bows, swords, and axes. Slime started the battle when one of his swings got Tilin... again. He finished up and ran to the side of the child. She was laying on the floor, her breathing was labored and she trembled with every breath, her face tinted with pain.

"Tilin!" He screamed and hold her, he tried to clean the blood hoping that once again it wouldn't be that deep. He wasn't that lucky. " Wait what, Tilin..." Blood was staining the grass and his clothes were sticking up to his body, he hated it and he wanted to cry so the knot in both throat and stomach would leave.

"I-I- I don't understand, what happened, Flippa? What happened?"

"You killed my best friend," Flippa said with hurt and betrayal in her eyes.

"What no, Flippa I don't. I was fighting a monster she ran in front of it. I- Flippa" He didn't mean for this to happen, his daughter had to know that, right?