DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS (BUT WITH SIMILARITIES)

Have you ever been a social outcast before?.Being looked down upon the society for ur chubby appearance?.Is it a crime for being curvy and not to be respected or even seen as a human but just a disgrace to the society heck even to my so called family.Well in this story thats me.I,m y/n,a chubby girl who is hated by many.I would be called names like,a pig,or a scumbag ,things like that.How can i control about how my appearance  would be since birth?.Maybe if i could,i wont be hated by many right.The only people who truly loved me were my mother and father.They adored me ,because i,m their only child .I was living such an amazing life.Just the three of us,in a small cottage.Living a happy life.But everything turned upside down when mother suddenly fell, ill.She was suffering from cancer .And she was in her last stage.Nothing could be done to save her ,but her last words linger inside of me every single time

ALWAYS STAY STRONG MY DEAR,YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH A BEAUTIFUL LIFE IN THE FUTURE,MOTHER WILL ALWAYS BE HERE INSIDE OF YOUR HEART.IF YOU WANT TO CALL MOTHER JUST TOUCH YOUR HEART .MOMMY WILL RUN TO MEET YOU HMM

After saying that,she left the world for good,Leaving a 9 year old me devastated.Even when my mother passes,my father still loved me ever so dearly.He pampered me so much.I was living a happy life,still feeling empty without mother by my side but still happy .Please do know that my father was a wealthy man,.Many maidens came after him,after the death of mother but no one caught his attention.I felt relieved to the fact that my father will not remarry and we could live happily together.Well my assumptions were wrong.He indeed remarried to a woman named Declaria.At first she acted so nicely,like she truly cared.Even i thought she would be the correct one for both father and i,besides i would have a little sister to play with.My assumptions were wrong,maybe i kept my hopes too high.She slowly showed her true colours after their marriage.

She and her daughter would act super cruel to me.They would make me their slave.To cooking and cleaning the home,to doing their laundry.They made me do it all by my own self.If you ask if my father never knew about it.Well only after a few days of their marriage,father mysteriously passed away by a sudden heart attack.Leaving me all alone in the hands of these cruel monsters.I became an orphan and a total stranger in my own home.These evil ladies took mall of my fathers,wealth all to themselves.And now i,m here doing their laundry and becoming the maid of this house till my last breath.

I am a maiden too ,why cant i be loved like my stepsister.Ahh yes i already have the answer to my own questions.Of course people would love her,she is slim,beautiful and rich (with my fathers money).She is perfect on the outside but has such a rotten heart in the inside ,Thats why she is accepted in the society,While i have a beautiful heart but a horrible outlook so i am forever neglected by the netizens of my own village.If only i was slim like Lela.maybe i would also be accepted ,maybe then people would save me and without neglecting me despite knowing the horrors i face every single day .

I would be beaten ,and starved to death.I would only be able to eat on every tuesday and friday.When i asked why,my stepmom would answer(Have you see yourself in the mirror,you need to eat less in order to lose weight,just look at you,your a disgrace to the family,Eating only 2 days a week wont kill you) What am i suppose to do ,i could only listen to them and starve myself.While i starve,i must cook for them every day ,as they cant miss their meals but i can,just because i,m fat.Aissh,its not like i,m exactly like cinderella where i would have a fairy godmother,or animals to help me,heck a glass slipper to bring me to my prince charming.I am just a fat girl with a fate of being a slave forever.Besides who will love me,no one.I  would be alone forever ,only with my parents memories ,and a few dresses mother sew for me.There is one dress in particular that she sew for me,It was a beautiful ball gown with sparkles.I asked her why are you sewing me this,and she said(There will always be a ball my dear and every maiden must attend,when you attend the ball wear this.) Oh mother who would even look at me ,i,m fat even if i go to the ball ,its not like the prince would fall for me and marry me(THATS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN -AUTHOR) Aissh who am i even talking to anyways.