THE RISE OF THE QUEEN PART 1

The morning sun cast a warm, golden glow through the tall windows of the grand castle. Jin stood near the door in the quiet of the private chambers, watching y/n prepare for her training session. The weight of the moment hung heavy in the air, knowing they would be apart until evening.

Y/N : "I'll be back before you know it," she said, her voice soft but steady.

I stepped closer, his gaze never leaving hers. He gently cupped her face with one hand, his thumb brushing her cheek. "I know," i murmured. "But I'll miss you every second."

She leaned into his touch, feeling the warmth of his skin against hers. "And I'll miss you," she whispered.

Our eyes locked, the world around them fading away. I took this opportunity and leaned in, my lips capturing hers in a kiss that was both tender and passionate. The kiss deepened, a dance of love and desire, each trying to convey everything they felt in that fleeting moment.

Y/N's hands found their way to my chest, feeling the rapid beat of his heart beneath her fingertips. His other hand slid around her waist, pulling her closer as if he could somehow hold on to her forever. The kiss grew more urgent, more intense, their breaths mingling as they poured their emotions into each touch.

When they finally broke apart, both were breathless, their foreheads resting against each other. "Be safe," I said, his voice husky with emotion.

"I will," Y/N replied, her fingers tracing the line of his jaw. "And I'll be thinking of you."

With a final, lingering kiss, I saw my queen parting ways from me till the evening . Y/N stepped back, a determined glint in her eyes. "Until tonight," she said, giving him a small, reassuring smile.

"Until tonight," I echoed, watching as she walked away, the promise of their reunion giving him strength to endure the hours ahead.

TRAINING SESSION 1:YOONGI

I was called to this what looks like an abandonned warehouse far from the castle.I wonder what this is all for .I was dropped off from my horse carriage,i kissed the horses and said thank you to them for bringing me here.I slowly entered the abandonned warehouse,puzzled to see how dark it was.Not forgetting to mention how scary it looked like oh gosh .All of a sudden i felt i tripped onto some sort of rope.But to my dismay ,it was not a rope,it was a lazer.Once i accidentally stepped on it the whole room was filled with lazer beems.What in the name of mother lord is this.

I was looking at my surroundings completely in shock.I saw Yoongi Oppa standing on the highest level of this warehouse, looking as energetic as he is.

Hello, my beautiful sister,u might be wondering why are in this abandoned warehouse filled with lazer bees

Hello, my beautiful sister,u might be wondering why are in this abandoned warehouse filled with lazer bees. Well this is your first task or the first step in your queen training.Listen to my instructions and dont cross-talk or you'll lose points.You will be graded with points; the highest will be 10 and the lowest is 1.Each time u meet up with a task with all the members, you will be given different tasks that u must complete in order to move on to the next stage.Ok  for your first task, you see these lazer beems. You must find a way to come towards me without hitting the lazers within 30 minutes.If you fail to do so, then you cannot proceed to the next task and will lose your nearest chance to be qualified to take the crown.Once I press this timer, you must start, okay? I will give u a hint now.