The Heist

I kinda changed the clothes for Jupiter1!1!

they don't have the sweater on yet tho

______

"So here's the plan,like every year:the ceremony will be held at the Museum Of Fine Arts,where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the back stage curtain." Pops explained. "Sounds easy." "Sounds easy, hermano,but to get there, we'll need to bypass three levels of security." He said. "So step one:we'll need to blend in."

We walked into the museum in disguises. Shark was dressed as a woman, Webs was hidden in Sharks wig as a hair clip. Piranha wore a black suit with a fake mustache,Dad in a suit with attached arms, Pops wearing a hat and the same thing as Piranha but inverted colours with the suit. I,on the other hand was wearing a short black madres skirt,a white polo top with a black bowtie,my star shaped sunglasses,white knee length socks with black boots. I also had a black sweater tied around my waist.

"Professor Marmalade,this year's recipient of the Golden Dolphin,the most annoying good creature on the planet." Pops said as Professor Marmalade's limo drove infront of us. Everyone started taking picture as Marmalade came out. "Professor,In the past year, you've stopped wars,fed the hungry and saved countless pandas. Some described your goodness as a second to Mother Teresa." Tiffany told him.

"Oh Tiffany, It's not a competition; And if it was, it would really be more of a tie." Marmalade replied,smiling. I really hate this annoying ass guinea pig. "But,we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us,just waiting to blossom." He continued.

"I rather listen to the governors daughter." I mumbled. "Huh? Anyways- Once inside, there are two armored doors. The first can only be opened by a special key card that is carried by our dear friend,Chief Of Police." Pops started explaining again. "The second, is outfitted with a retinal scanner and guarded by an elite special ops unit trained to strike first, and ask questions later."

"Governor Foxington is the only one who has clearance to open the second door; So step two: She and I will need to get up close and personal." Pops then went to do that as the others went to do their own gig. I was told to keep look out and help Piranha if needed.

"Alright- you're with me niñita! First,we've gotta find some waiters clothes to blend in,so you do your thing,and i'll do mine." Piranha said,walking off "U-uhh ok.." I whimpered.

I started looking around the place to find a waitress's clothes I could take. I soon found one heading into the staff only bathrooms,so I went to make my move.

SMALL SKIP

I walked out the bathroom that has the now knocked out waitress. "Mics on, everyone on comma copy?" Webs asked into my earpiece. "C-copy!" "Copy." "Copy!" "Copy." "Copy!~" Shark spoke in a high pitched voice. I snorted a bit and walked to where me and Piranha were supposed to meet. "Alright Amar, let's go." He said, pushing a cart.

"S-sure." I nodded,helping him push it. "Alright, Wolf is in position. Piranha,Firefly, you two all penguin suited and booted?" Webs said into the earpiece. "Affirmative,I'm a clean,mean,Dolphin-stealin' machine." Piranha smirked. Me and Piranha pushed the cart into a freezer like closet.

Since we had to wait for Pops,Piranha found something to do:Chopping up lemons. I sat on one of the boxes while twitching. "Gah!" I hate being like this! Why am I also so afraid.. I stomped my feet on the floor and pouted. "You alright over there Amara?" Piranha asked,still cutting up the lemons.

"Y-YAH!" I twitched my head. Then,Pops came in,his fur fluffed up and all. "All good brotha?" Piranha asked him,not fazed at all. "Y-Yeah..all-all good.." He stuttered. "You're stuttering." I pointed at him. "Says you." He rolled his eyes.