2

"who're you messaging?"

"hm?" aether asked, xiao and aether were currently hanging out, well, more like sitting on their phones not saying anything to eachother at all.

xiao rolls his eyes "the person that you keep giggling at."

"oh. its my friend venti, he keeps talking about how he's really poor because his parents dont wanna give him money and that he got fired from a mcdonalds-"

xiao snorts slightly "venti.. i think i recognise him. but- he got fired from a mcdonalds? god aether. he's worse than you"

"oh my god shut up." aether throws a pillow at xiao, which pathetically falls onto the floor, missing xiao completely. "he's asking me to find someone that needs help with something and is able to pay back for it." aether flops onto his bed. "i just don't know why he's asking me for it.."

"i mean.. you are friends with like.. everybody in this school."

aether groans. "i guess so. maybe im just so amazing~"

xiao scoffs "sure you are. but anyways. i do need help with something."

aether raises his eyebrow "you do? what is it? i can tell him for you."

xiao sits up, looking aether dead in the eye. "im going to china for a couple of weeks. i need to help with model stuff.. plus i have plenty of money to give."

"okay.. but what exactly do you need help with?" aether asks.

"i need him to babysit qiqi."

aether laughs softly "your sister? geez xiao. you can't even bother to bring her? what a caring brother you are."

xiao mouths a slight shut up, throwing a pillow at aether which definitely, and hardly, hit aether right in the face.

"xiao what the fuck! that hurt!" aether whines, the pillow had caused his head to slam into the wall right behind him.

xiao rolls his eyes. "doesn't venti belong to a wealthy family? why does he need money?"

"his parents don't wanna give him any. he has to work for it.. or something."

"damn."

_

dms between @ventiiapplepie and @tofitofu

ventiiapplepie: hello, is this xiao? the one that needed help?

tofitofu: yes this is venti im guessing?

ventiiapplepie: yupyup! so what do you need help with, and how much are you gonna pay for it?

tofitofu: i need help to babysit my sister. im going to china for a month so i want you to care for her while im gone. also i'll pay 20 pounds per hour.

ventiiapplepie: yes omg, when does it start?

tofitofu: this saturday. please meet up with me at my house ***************. if you need help or if she is acting strange please don't be afraid to contact me.

ventiiapplepie: okayaya thank you!!~

read 15:32

_

venti kicks his feet gently, giggling like a child. currently, he was at a hangout between his friend group. he was wearing a navy blue cardigan and black pants and his hair was down. his friends kazuha and scaramouche were sitting on the couch, scaramouche's head laying on kazuha's shoulder.