52: Pig-Napped!

The Monkie Kids arrive in another chapter, where Tang falls into the swamp

The Monkie Kids arrive in another chapter, where Tang falls into the swamp. MK, Y/n, and Mei falls onto the dock. Y/n winces a bit and rubs the back of her neck gently, 'When does my neck get better?' The three quickly look over the edge of the dock and immediately scream at the sight of an alligator beating up Tang, and later when they realize another alligator screaming along with them. They quickly recover off to the side, where Mei wraps bandages around Tang's head while MK wraps new bandages around Y/n's neck.

MK smiled, "Dang. I had a really good feeling about this chapter!" He chuckled, "I mean pigs love mud puddles." Mei included, "And snuffing for truffles." Mei and MK finished wrapping bandages while Y/n sighed. Then suddenly Tang shouted, "That's it! This Tang has had it! We've been through a bajillion chapters frin Monkey King's Journey to the West and I feel like we're no closer to finding Pigsy, Sandy, or Monkey King. I'm tired, my feet hurt, and also Y/n and I had this thing (he reveals a snake under his sleeve while Y/n is inside her sleeve/around her arm) attached to us since we've been to thar chapter with the snake village!"

MK chuckled and shook his head, "Ah, don't be like that Mr. Tang. It wasn't so bad. Those Snake Lady Demons were actually pretty friendly." Y/n deadpans, "Friendly is... an understatement..." Tang nods in agreement, "Yeah, they tried to eat both me and Y/n!" Mei tilts her head, "It's not our fault you two look so sweet."

Y/n softly sighed and hugged her knees, "I wish we could have our friends and go back home..." Tang nods in agreement. MK pats Tang's back, "Okay, so I'm totally hearing your guys' concerns and look, I get it." MK looked at Tang and continues, "Learning to use your new powers is hard. Trust me, I know. I just think that maybe... and don't be offended by what I'm about to say... maybe if you spent a little less time complaining and a little more time thinky thinking, then we might have found our friends by now? Maybe?"

Tang frowns, "Hey! I'm following these vague instructions from this mysterious  Azure Lion perfectly! We should have found someone by now." He huffs, "What did Azure Lion tell you, exactly?"

-Flashback-

"And you believe your friend is mystically powerful, comparable to the Great Monk Tang Sanzang?" Questioned Azure Lion. MK nods, "Yeah!" He sweatdrops, "I mean, probably."

Azure Lion hums, "Well, if he's learned in the mystical arts, then these instructions should suffice. It's fairly advanced, but it was said the Great Monk had the ability of sight beyond sight." MK blinks, "What?"

"The past," responds Azure Lion. He then hands MK the instructions, "He can experience it as though he were really there."

-End of Flashback-

MK continued, "And then he said something like, "If your bonds of friendship are strong, then you will always find your way back to one another.""