«𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆»

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ::

I woke up, lifting the covers off myself . I sat up, stretching my arms out. Then I picked up my phone from my bedside table , taking it to my en suite bathroom . I placed it on the marble counter before doing my skincare.

Once I'd finished , I went back into my bedroom and made my bed . Then I slowly walked down the stairs, watching tiktok as I did . No one else was awake so I made it to the kitchen and poured myself some cereal , it was rice crispies, sitting down at the breakfast bar and eating .

I was about halfway through when my sister and brother came downstairs " 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠" they both said , I replied saying " 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨" and then they made their own breakfast . Once I'd finished , I placed my bowl in the dishwasher "𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦" I announced , they both nod at me in response .

I make my way back up the stairs , once I get to the top I walk through the hallways and across to my room , turning the door handle to get it and shutting it behind me . I then sat at my desk , messing with stuff in my drawers and sorting it out .
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

I had just told my parents that Ivy , Oliver and Maddie were coming round and they said that it was fine . I went up to my room, going into my wardrobe , I got out a white Tommy Hilfiger polo shirt and some black trousers . Then I messaged Maddie
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

ᴊᴀᴍᴇs
𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?

ᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ
𝐨𝐟𝐜𝐜
ᴊᴀᴍᴇs
𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐝👍

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

I started doing my hair , we had cheer practice so I was gonna shower after that. I put it up in a high ponytail before I curled the ends .

Once I was finished I did my makeup, I used the milk primer , Nars+hourglass concealer , Charlotte tilbury flawless filter, Gucci bronzer, , the benefit roller lash and the Patrick taa blush . And I finished with the urban decay all nighter setting spray.

Then I put on some red 3' shorts , and a black tube top with a red light jacket .
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

me and Ivy finished getting ready , I grabbed by phone , my bottle and the rest of the stuff I needed and then we got in the car, so we could get driven to the cheer gym.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

𝐑𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐂 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 👍👍😭😭