«𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐅»

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

It was around 9 in the morning , I was laying in bed on my phone as I waited for my breakfast to be brought up to me . Today my family are going to a golfing range with the Morgan's . Im so excited because that means spending more time with Maddie . Not that I don't enjoy spending time with the others , but maddies just special .

I decided to get out of bed , lifting the covers away and standing up , stretching my arms out before walking over to the door of my en suite bathroom . I opened the door , walking across the tiled floor to my counter , where I picked up my toothbrush , put on some toothpaste and began brushing my teeth .

Once I was finished , I went to get changed . I went into my wardrobe ,  I got out a black Nike tracksuit ( 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞🤣) , before getting changed and then going downstairs .

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

I was inside my walk in wardrobe, looking around for what to wear . I huffed at all the clothes yet I still couldn't pick anything . Finally , I settled on some flared leather black leggings , a black kinda oversized top with red on the back , and red thunder Jordan 4s.

 Finally , I settled on some flared leather black leggings , a black kinda oversized top with red on the back , and red thunder Jordan 4s

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ♥️

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ♥️

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕::

I was sitting next to ivy in the car , we were on our phones until the driver parked up , our parents got out and we followed .

It was quite a big golfing range , we went inside , I slid my phone in my pocket as we walked in . I saw James and Louise sitting at a table whilst their parents were at the counter .

I spotted James smiling at me , I smiled back . Me , Ollie and ivy walked over to him and Louise . " 𝐡𝐢!" me and ivy said at the same time . I guess it's a twin thing .

We walked over to our parents , we also said hello to Edward and Sophie . We walked upstairs to our section , me and ivy walked over to the iPad thing that controls it and put all our names in.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐌𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 💗💗

ᴡᴏʀᴅs : 𝟹𝟻𝟻