Chapter Seven

The whole crowd is filled with ecstasy as he rounds up the lyrics to one of his hit songs "Touch". Smiling and looking at the Hailing and ecstatic crowd, he's overwhelmed with many emotions and one feels out of place. The urge to urinate. He's pressed. He didn't have the grace to follow through with social media spreading the humiliating topic of how he urinated on himself during a concert if he did that right now.

" Okay beautiful people, I just need to go to the restroom real quick. I'll be back in a jiffy" he screams into his microphone and he's unsure whether the screams that follow are that of excitement or agitation or both. The DJ play one of his songs to keep the arena lively till he returns.

"Hold this" he hands the microphone to one of his bouncers, going offstage.

"Tristan Harper... that's very improper and unheard of" a sternly looking Trevor stop him Midway with his rants.

"Not now Trevs". Tristan says trying to avoid any ranting that'd delay.

" You don't..."

"Fuck Trevor. I'm really pressed as it is and want to relieve myself. Don't I have the right to do that even on stage? C'mon...you sound ridiculous right now" he cuts his manager short. Trevor just gives him an unreasonable expression and He takes it as a cue to leave

"What da fuck is your problem?!" Tristan half screams towards his bouncers who are at his heels ready to follow him for his private business.

"Sorry boss" one of the three says moving back.

Too pissed to say a word, Tristan shakes his head unbelievably moving towards the direction of the rest room and no one attempting to follow him again.

Nadine's
I place my palm over my mouth to muffle my scream. I want to vent everything out with one pitch scream. I run blindly towards an unknown direction. Ignoring the sign "out of bounds" I push open the door revealing a very sophisticated room. Clothes line the hangers and everything looks almost out of the world. I ignore everything and push open another door to a nice bathroom. I sit on the water closet and release my scream.

I am angry. Not jealous.

I can't be jealous of my friend and her sweet sweet boyfriend. I'm angry at my self for misunderstanding Ethan and his oblivious actions. He doesn't even know anything.

I push my head back rubbing my face roughly.

"Fuck you and your new life Phil. Imma make you pay for this" I groan ruffling my hair in frustration.

I've promised not to cry but having done that I know I look like a mess. I Stand up to look at the mirror. My eyes are red and my mascara is stained all over my eyes. I scream again not paying attention to the door opening.

"Hey"

I turn abruptly to the voice to see someone standing by the door, hands still on the knob.

It's not just someone. A guy.

Not just a guy...fuck!

Tristan Harper??!

Tristan's POV
I know I didn't just imagine hearing things when I enter my dress room and whimpering sounds come from the direction of the toilet. For a second , fear creep inside of me and I regret not coming along with my bouncers. I have had a phobia for darkness since I was little.

Long story.

Mustering enough courage, I tiptoe towards the toilet opening it slightly only to be met with an outstanding figure. Her back view did strike me at an instant but when she turns to reveal a much extraordinary gorgeous face, I feel my knees go weak and are those butterflies?