Chapter 1

Y/n POV
it was morning the part of the day I dreaded most because I had to get up and work and just so happens I work in the garden as a track hoe with guess who.The person I hate most in this bloody glade.

I get up and grab my jeans and shirt and get dresses ready for the day I quickly brush my hair and head out my hut. Yes is got a hit because alby did not want me the only girl in the glade to sleep with 50 other boys. I walk over to see Minho and Ben getting ready to run the maze along with newt and alby watching them leave as I reach the garden and start picking the tomatoes for frypan I slowly feel a presence come near. Who am I kidding his low ass feet could be walking from a mile away and you could still hear him coming (I don't mean that srry newt).

"Well we'll well look who actually got up today" he sneered "shuck off newt" I snapped not wanting to deal with his snotty remarks "well I could but sadly I work here with you" he snapped back at me I groaned while getting back to work.
—————————-TIME SKIP—————————
It's been around 4 hours of working and newt left for his break around 15 minutes ago it was finally my break which is around 30 minutes long same as newts.

I walk over to see gally to see what he was up to and as I make my way over to gally as he is almost across the glade checking the structures to see if any of the old wood needs replacing.

"Hey gally" i said in a joyful tone "oh hey y/n what's up you one your brake?" He questioned "first of all I'm doing alright and for your second question yes I just started my brake" I explained "hmm not surprised your not flirting with newt as isn't he on his brake?" He joked I gave him a look to say 'not funny' but he just laughs anyway "I would never flirt with such a prick like him" I shouted but not to loudly he just kept on laughing.

"What do you mean "I would never flirt with him" you to do it all the time everyone can see it y/n" I explained to me "it not flirting it fighting there's a difference" I told him he just chuckled "ok y/n whatever you say why don't you go hang out with your boyfriend and give him a little kiss while your there" he jokes once again I groans getting frustrated with him "he's not my boyfriend and i would never kiss him!"I almost shouted walking away from gally not wanting to deal with him.

I look around the glade seeing who I can talk to or something to do and in the distance I spot newt heading out of the woods.

He never goes in the woods only to get fertiliser but he's on his brake still so what on earth could he be doing.

When he's over talking to alby I fast walk over to the woods to see if I can find out what he was doing.
————————————————————————
END CHAPTER
sorry if you didn't like this chapter I promise the next one will be good maybe.