Chapter 1

Francesa

"Get your ass up Francesca!", Lorenzo yelled as he barged into my room. I put the covers over my head cause who want to get up at 6 AM and train? Definitely not me. I hear him breathing right beside me and I slowly lower the covers until only my eyes are peeking out. He narrowed his eyes at me as I did the same right back at him. "Get up!", Lorenzo said in a low voice. Lorenzo getting mad makes me amused. " just one day let me sleep in", I pleaded. "Absolutely not" he said in a stern voice.

"DADDY", I yelled as Enzo huffed dramatically knowing daddy won't make me do anything if I don't want to. "What is going on?"dad asked as he walked in. "Enzo keeps waking me up early to train", "She won't get up to train" we both yell at the same time. Dad gave us an unimpressed look. " It's ok. leave her alone for one day" daddy said. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Enzo as he stomped out of the room angrily. 

I laughed as he walked out, and daddy looked at me with admiration before he walked out as well. I was his only daughter out of the 3 kids he had. My oldest brother, Leo, died trying to take down the Russians when he went on a mission. I was 8 when it happened. Now I'm 19. I loved Leo, he never let me cry, hated seeing me hurt, he was so loving. I still miss him everyday. Just thinking about him hurts my heart. Dimitri Petrov killed my brother. Leader of the Russian mafia.   I so desperately  want to put a bullet in his head. Dad won't let me kill the bastard cause he's too afraid of losing another one of his kids. 

I quickly get out of bed and hop in the shower. I untie my robe as the silk slips off of me and falls down to my legs. I step into the shower as the hot water hits my back. My sore muscles from last nights mission immediately feel better. I lather myself in vanilla scented body wash, and washed my hair. I got out of the shower and threw on some sweat pants and a cropped tank top. As I walked out the smell of pancakes hits. I run downstairs excitedly running to my mom and kissing her on the cheek saying good morning. Mom rarely cooks but when she does its heaven. Her cooking is SO good. I got a plate and literally inhaled it. My mom stared at me and started laughing while shaking her head.

I climbed up the stairs going to daddy's office. I push open the doors. "I'm ready to kill some people!" "Good cause I have some missions for you." he says. " what do you mean by some?" "You'll be going to Russia for some important missions tonight."I quickly jump up out of my seat.  "for how long?!"I quickly ask. "two or three moths." great just fucking great. I walk out and go straight to my room. 

I start packing my bags shoving stuff I see in. It won't be that bad. New country means new guys to fuck! I finished packing my bags after two hours and I was exhausted. I climbed under my cover and my eyes fluttered closed. 

(9PM)

I woke up to knocking on my door. As I got to the door it swung open and hit me in the head." ow  you cunt" I heard laughing as I was rubbing my head. When I looked up my dear brother was bent over laughing. I just grumbled and crawled back into my bed staring blankly at him. "you're leaving right now," he finally got out after laughing.

(on the private jet)

After I settled down into my seat I turned on the tv. Soon enough I fell asleep watching good girls. I woke up to someone tapping me. I looked to my side to see the flight attendant telling me we were there. I slightly smile at her and went went to the car. I waited for them to load up the car for a good 30 minutes. I don't blame them I had at least 15 bags that were heavy as fuck. 

My body guards finally got into the car. I was pretty close to both of them. I never went anywhere with out Rio and Giovanni. They were always around on my missions making sure nothing goes wrong. I tell them to raise the volume when I realized drake was playing. I was practically shaking the whole car. Both of them were not doing the same with me. Who pissed in their cereal this morning?

We arrived to the penthouse we bought for my stay here. The three of us got all the bags inside. "God damn it Francesca I think I pull a muscle. Did you put bricks in the bags?" both of them complained. "Stop whining and start unpacking!" They said something under their breath but I was not about to argue with them, I just wanted to go to bed. We quickly unpacked. I hopped in the shower, changed, and passed out.

AUTHOR

This chapter is really short but its kind of just introducing the characters we need for now. How do y'all want the story to go from here?