Summer at last

Listen to this song it's good I promise :]

Y/N's point of view

There was at least 40 minutes left of class left when I started to dose off. Richie being the so called good friend woke me up after I slept for 10 minutes by throwing a paper airplane at my head. "Wanna go to the arcade later?" Is what Richie wrote I grabbed my pen from the corner of the desk and scribbled back on the paper, "Sure why not!" and threw it back before the teacher could see.

Richie's pov

Y/N threw the paper back at me and it Landed perfectly on my desk three seats behind her. I threw her a thumbs up sing and she smiled back at me before going g back to sleep. I looked over to my left to see Stan staring at me like he wanted to kill me
Everyone in our group knew Stan liked Y/N since elementary school. I sent him a airplane. "Stan my man don't kill me yet please at least let me live till I'm 30." Stan just rolled his eyes and wrote and threw it back, "Fine whatever, see you later okay?". I smiled at Stan and he smiled back.

Stan's pov

Y/N was always a nice girl mabey sometimes even to nice for my liking. I knew all the boys knew I liked her, even Henry Bowers he was pissed that I liked her. I didn't realize that I was staring at her sleeping some of her hair had fallen and landed on the side of her face, it was cute I had to admit. Richie was the one who snapped me out of lala land after the bell rang. We walked out the door to see Y/N talking with Beverly laughing, God she's so cute. Beverly said something to her and Y/N said br to Beverly and walked over to me and Richie. "Hey guys!" She said as she hugged Richie, "oh hi Y/N" I said. "Hay Y/N I need to tell you something," "What is it stan?" She asked. "Well um I li-" I was interrupted by Bill, " Hey-y-y gu-u-uy's um oh s-s-sorry s-s-tan." Bill said as we looked at him. "Cmon guys let's leave this shithole!" Y/N said in a excited voice.

3rd person(No one's pov)

The losers walked out of the school and to the trash cans to empty their bags for summer. Y/N had a few rumors about her doing Henry they were actually pretty disturbing and nasty. Speaking of Henry he came over and tormented the losers and wished something in Y/N's ear(use your imagination ppl).

Bill's pov

"Y/N ar-r-re you o-o-oka-y-y?" I Studdard out. She shook her head up and down."Go-o-o ho-m-me and-d-d get some s-s-sleep." The reaso. I told her that was cause she was a very sleepy girl and she was going to be really tired tomorrow while we're at the Barrens.

End of chapter 1:]
Hey um idk if anyone's gonna read this but uh hi this is my first story um I'll take any advice I sort of suck at remembering when to update stuff but I'll try my best love whoever reads this drink water get sleep<3