I like it .

• the next day •

Prince ; babee wake up (; *kisses her *

Cammiee ; gets up goodmorning love

"In the living room ."

Ray ; babe i gotta go somewhere real quick .

Cece ; okay babe .

Rays P.O.V

I'm glad Cece ain't ask where I'm going . I'm bouts go hit up star place and chill with her for a while . lol we all know what I mean by chill . I made sure I wore sweats .

- Star house -

Star ; hey baby .

Ray ; wassup bae .

*in her room*

- watching tv -

10 mins later .......

Star ; ray I'm bored .

Ray ; smiles I can make you not bored ;)

Ray got on top of her deeply kissed her while kissing her he took off her pants and started to finger her and kiss her at the same time . He started moving his hands faster and faster putting more fingers in . Then he took off her shirt then her bra then they both were fully naked . then he started to kiss her again getting lower licking around her belly button then her starting kissing the rim of her pussy . Getting her wet then he started to eat her out . " I'm about to cum" star said but I ignored her . I slowly rubbed my dick on the outline of her pussy slowly going in --

Beauty - *walks in* uh oh y'all doing the nasty .

Ray - wanna join ?

Beauty - *haha I wouldn't want you to leave star for me .

Star - watchu mean .

Beauty - I mean I would fuck him better .

Star - haha yeah right .

Ray - *got up* I striped Bahja naked and got her in the bed with us . Bahja know how to do it good she sucked my dick great . I cummed in her mouth like 5 times she swallowed it all up , while star was sitting on my head and I was eating her out . Then Bahja got on top of me a started riding me . Her tities was bouncing and I grabbed them and started sucking . Next was star turn she did it good but Bahja did it better . She started bouncing faster and i grabbed her waist and bounced her up and down . Bahja got tired of waiting so we made star stand up and I started fucking her from behind while beauty was eating her out . Then Bahja stood up and star was eating her out whiled was just making out with her . "Damn bahja" I said she smiled . Star got mad and started sucking she deep throated it "that's my baby" I said and she smiled then they both layer down and I layer on them sideways I slowly entered my dick inside star while eating beauty out . then I switched it around .

Ray - oh shit it's 9:00 I gotta go .

I kissed star then made out with Bahja then left .

Star P.O.V

Star ; Bahja why you all over my man !?!?

Bahja - you mad cause I fucked him better .

Star - whatever !

- back on the tour bus -

Ray - I'm baaack .

Cece - yay babe !

Ray - kisses her .

Keke - y'all kiss was nothing me and roc can do it better *grabs roc and kisses him deeply*

Roc - *licks his lip* wish you had mines don't you *wraps his arm around keke*

Sade - where you been all day ?

Ray - sounds suspicious "no where , I'm going to bed y'all come on Cece"

Keke - us too goodnight y'all .

- in Keke room -

Roc - gets on top of Keke and starts kissing her .

Keke - kisses back tonguing him .

Roc - * gets his hands through her basketball shorts and her underwear and fingers her . " babe you ready"

Keke - I don't think I am babe , I'm sorry .

Roc - don't be sorry babe when ever you ready I'm ready .

Keke - smiles "okay goodnight babe love you "

Roc - good night babe love you too .