Chapter Two

Once home, Akio was cooking for Kaito, who was lying down. Akio brings up a tray of food and sets it up, and kisses his head happily. Akio lies down next to him. "You are doing okay, love," he asks. Kaito smiles softly and eats. "Yeah, just about to put on a cooking show," he said. Akio smiles. "Okay, sounds good," he says and lit a smoke and watches TV with him. When he finished eating, Akio took the tray away and climbed back in bed, kicking off his pants so he just had on boxers and smiled. "Much better," Kaito said, seeing his body. "Did your tattoos hurt?" he asks, touching his chest. Akio smiled, feeling his soft hands. "Nah," he said and smiled. Akio yawns and falls asleep. "I am so lucky," Kaito mumbles and cuddles up to him and goes to sleep. The following day Akio was getting ready for his jog happily and grabbed his phone and headphones and kissed Kaito goodbye, and left. He was running happily. Kaito woke up and picked up the note, "I went for a run. Be back in an hour love you so much," Kaito smiled and giggled. Akio got back all sweaty and was drinking water as he walked into the bedroom, and Kaito jumped him. "I missed you," he said, kissing him. Akiosmilese s feeling it and kisses back. "I missed you too. I am going to shower," he said. Kaito slaps his ass. "Okay," he says and giggles. Akio laughs and gets in the shower, and soon steps out in a towel. Kaito is in bed and claps, seeing him. "Hey sexy," he says. Akio smirks and kisses him, and lays on top of him. Kaito laughs "your still wet from the shower Akio," he said, laughing. Akio smiles and sits up, and kisses him. He kisses back. Kaito rolls over so he is on top of Akio. "Sweetie, I have a question," he asks, kissing his chest softly. Akio smiles. "What's up," he said happily. "Could I maybe fuck you," he asks. Akio looks at him. "I umm, I have always been the top, but I trust you, so yes," he said happily. Kaito hugs him and kisses him deeply. Kaito licks two fingers and kisses him, and slides his tongue into his mouth. Akio loved it. He was kissing him happily and gasped, feeling his fingers entering.m "Baby, you have to relax," Kaito said. Akio nodded and relaxed, kissing Kaitos neck. Kaito smiled and moved his fingers. "That's better," he said. Akio was hard and dripping cum. Kaito was shocked he would enjoy it so much. Kaito slowly pushes in and moves "fuck, your so fucking tight," he groans. Akio was moaning loudly, feeling it. "Please don't stop fuck" he got out. Kaito grins and moves faster. Akio was moaning happily. Kaito moans loudly as he climaxes with Akio. "Sorry you were so tight, I a; Sorry," Kaito said. Akio pulled him close. "It's fine," he said. "That felt amazing," Akio said and was reaching for his smokes. Kaito grabs them and puts one in Akio's mouth, and lights it. "Kaito, I got asked to work at a male prison," he said. Kaito looks. "Will you be safe," he asks worriedly. Akio smiles. "Of course, I was going to go and look around tomorrow," he said. Kaito nodded.d "Okay, I trust you, baby," he said and got up and went to get some food. The next day he arrived at the prison and got out, and walked in with the Warden. Some men were whistling at him. "Hey, hot stuff," they yelled. Danki turned and was pissed seeing him. The Warden was showing him around, and when it was roll call, a guard walked up to D block "Danki Young," he called. Danki stood there—Akioo smirked. Seeing him, a younger boy walks up to Akio. "I can give you a good time," he said, reaching for his pants threw the bars. Akio stepped back. "Sorry, I am taken," he said and kept walking. "I can do my paperwork tomorrow and start next week's day shift if possible," Akio said. The Warden smiled and shook his hand. "Can't wait to work with you," he said, and Akio left and picked up some stuff and went home, and walked in. "Baby," he called. Kaito ran down and jumped him. Akio laughs. "I missed you too," he said. "How did the tour go," Kaito asks. Akio smiled. "Good, I will start next week's day shift, so 6 am to 6 pm he said. Kaito smile.s "Finally, I get my man at night," he said and yawned. Akio went to shower.

‐-------------A week later----------------

Akio was at the prison, walking around. "D block, let's go for lunch," he said, unlocking the gate. The younger boy winked at him, and Danki looked at him. "You are doing this to piss me off' Danki asked. Akio laughs. "No, I couldn't do the night shift and still spend time with Kaito, so I switched jobs," he said, opening the doors for them. Danki sighs. "Is Kaito okay," he asks. Akio got enraged. "You have no right to speak his name, but yes, he is fine," he said and stood and watched the meal. The young boy was Jyugo. He sat next to Danki. "You know him," he asked. Danki sighed. "We used to date," he said and ate. Jyugo looked. "Top or bottom, and how big is he," he asked. Danki sighs. "I was the bottom, and he was huge. Can I eat' he asks and sighs? Akio got called away. He walked out and broke up a fight slamming an inmate against the wall "Oh yes, Daddy," he moans. Akio sighed and took him to his cell. He was doing roll calls. "Jyugo or number 15 he asked, lost. Jyugo waved. Hello, hey hey, talk to you're boyfriend, okay? I get out soon," he said.